- Work on my social and communication skills.
- Don't try too hard to make friends.
- Work on my mental toughness.
- Focus on me before I get.
- Learn how to deal with females (or people) and socialize with them a WHOLE lot better.
- Get my own place.
- Stop being negative. (I wish I didn't sound like I was feeling sorry for myself & acted like a whining bitch)
- Watch what I say and how I say things. (I wish I could've kept my mouth shut and stopped being negative, but I'm too little too late. Damage is already have been done. I scared a lot of people away)
- Stop being overly nice because that didn't get me anywhere.
- Give a woman space when it comes to dealing with them, and don't act too aggressive and desperate towards them.
I'll do better in my 30's at those things, because in my 20's, I failed miserably, especially with females. I'm just going to have to face facts that I'm not ready for a woman at all, and should just stay single.
I wonder what legacy would I leave behind when my time's...&
- last post
- 1 year ago
- can view
- can comment
Copyright © 2013 Social Concepts, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.
blog.php' rendered in 0.1926 seconds on machine '185'.