* Levels 25-27: Get a new status option: 'Good'
* Level 28 Ability: Pimp out up to 3 people per day! When you pimp a member out, they scroll across the top of every fubar page for up to 5 minutes!
* Level 30 Ability: Reveal those who have crushes on you!
Level 31 Ability: Give all of your points to another user for 12 hours!
*Level 35 Ability: Let somebody rate profile and photos as fast as they want for 15 minutes!
More good abilities to be announced!
*Levels 25-27: Get a new status option: 'Evil'
*Level 28 Abilities - Sh*tface or buzzkill 10 people per day! This lets you control someone else's buzzmeter!
*Level 30 Ability - Reveal those who have crushes on you!
*Level 31 Ability - Cloak another user so that they may view/rate other regular users anonymously for 30 minutes!
*Level 35 Ability - Screw with how another members name is displayed for 5 minutes!
More evil abilities to be announced!
From the desk of Scrapper:
We have been very cool with everyone about our new avatar policy and enforcing it. The majority of users are cool with it and have rocked on. There are still people who are playing musical avatars and blatantly disregarding the policy. As of today, we will be strictly enforcing the policy.
1. Any one blatantly violating the policy will have their photos flagged and they will NOT be removed. We have a special note on photos that shows us if it was flagged as an avatar. If it was, you will NOT get the flag removed.
2. If you want to complain about the policy, do it to a friend. The majority of our users are very happy and supportive. If you are going to be a negative nancy about it and have nothing nice to say, my only response to you is--Don't log in if you do not like our site.
3. If you are one of those people who try and justify your avatar abuse with conspiracy theories pointing to other users who are getting away with it, rest at ease....the people who are abusing it will get served. We are human and can't be everywhere at once.
4. If you choose to take out your anger or frustrations about the policy on my bouncer team or if you go on a flagging spree, your account will be suspended for a week.
fubar.com is NOT an adult site, we are a site for adults. Please be respectful and help us keep the public areas of this site free of riff raff.
From the Desk Of Baby J!
Starting on Thursday, we will begin enforcing a new policy for primary photos / avatars and it will apply to everyone. This does not effect non-primary photos (i.e.: random stuff in your photo albums), only the photo that you select to be next to your name everywhere on the site.
The policy will be:
* no bare chests. (men, or women... duh)
* no lingerie, bras, or underwarez.
* nothing deemed sexually suggestive, at our discretion.
Any primary photos which we find in violation of the policy will be marked as NSFW (even if they wouldn't normally have been marked NSFW had they NOT been a primary photo). Repeated offenses will result in suspension and/or removal of your account (the same as if you break other rules on the site, repeatedly).
We want as many people to have fun and enjoy the site as possible and quite frankly, some of you who've been abusing our lenient primary photo policies have started turning fubar.com into something a lot of us simply don't want to use, myself included. Well my friends, those days are over.
If you don't know the difference between a Porn site and a site for people 18+, you're at the wrong place and you need to take your short bus somewhere else.
Feel free to leave your feedback in comments below this posting.
Viva la resistance!
Double click the video for a full view