1. I am told I have sad eyes but I think I smile too much
2. I can't live without my cell phone. I check to see if it's on my person at least a million times a day. Whether I stick it in my pocket or bra.
3. I try to always look on the brighter things in life and hate when I feel down.
4. I would be lost without my two sisters. They are complete opposites from each other and different from me. But they help me work problems out in my head
5. I am happier with the person I am now then the person I was 10 years ago. I am proud of what I have done. Though I miss sharing it with someone.
6. I have more fun sober then I have ever had drunk.
7. I hate pity party throwers. I have more respect for people who deal with their problems then look for people to fix them for them.
8. I am addicted to cream cheese. I love it. I can just eat it on crackers. or bread. or pita chips. or plain. It's a sickness.
9. I sometimes stand outside my son's door and just listen to him breath in his sleep and am awed by him. He is my hero.
10. I miss my mother everyday.