These 28 carefully selected words of wisdom truly are some of the most powerful and wisest quotes ever written.
Here they are...
1. "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." – Albert Einstein
2. "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." – Sigmund Freud
3. "In seeking happiness for others, you will find it in yourself." – Unknown
4. "Love is a verb. Love – the feeling – is a fruit of love, the verb." – Stephen Covey
5. "Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way." – Viktor Frankl
6. "He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears." – Michel De Montaigne
7. "Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm." – Winston Churchill
8. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." – Gandhi
9. "When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us." – Helen Keller
10. "Challenges is what makes life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." – Joshua J. Marine
11. "If you want happiness for an hour – take a nap. If you want happiness for a day – go fishing. If you want happiness for a year – inherit a fortune. If you want happiness for a life time – help someone else." – Chinese proverb
12. "Life is never made unbearable by circumstances, but only by lack of meaning and purpose." – Viktor Frankl
13. "A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions." – Oliver Wendell Holmes
14. "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." – Confucius
15. "Many people are passionate, but because of their limiting beliefs about who they are and what they can do, they never take actions that could make their dream a reality" – Anthony Robins
16. "True success is overcoming the fear of being unsuccessful." – Paul Sweeney
17. "The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open." – C. Joybell
18. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change the way you think about it." – Mary Engelbreit
19. "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." – George Bernhard Shaw
20. "Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity." – Henry van Dyke
21. "I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life." – Corazon Aquino
22. "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." – Reinhold Niebuhr
23. "Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply." – Stephen Covey
24. "We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty." – Mother Theresa
25. "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present." – Bil Keane
26. "Falling in love is not a choice. To stay in love is." – Unknown
27. "The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen." – Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
28. "The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking." – Albert Einstein
Quantum physics has revealed that the true nature of our reality is much "weirder" than we previously thought. Findings in this realm challenge various belief systems that are still firmly held by a large portion of mainstream science. The modern scientific worldview is predicated on assumptions closely associated with classical physics. This has become dominant in academia, more specifically, materialism, which is the idea that matter is the only reality, despite the fact that multiple experiments have clearly shown how certain empirical phenomena cannot be explained by classical physics.
"QM [quantum mechanics] has questioned the material foundations of the world by showing that atoms and subatomic particles are not really solid objects—they do not exist with certainty at definite spatial locations and definite times. Most importantly, QM explicitly introduced the mind into its basic conceptual structure since it was found that particles being observed and the observer—the physicist and the method used for observation—are linked. According to one interpretation of QM, this phenomenon implies that the consciousness of the observer is vital to the existence of the physical events being observed, and that mental events can affect the physical world." (source)
This is precisely why Max Plank (the originator of quantum theory) regarded consciousness as "fundamental," and why he regarded matter as "derivative from consciousness." It's why Eugene Wigner (Nobel Prize winner in physics) stated that "it was not possible to formulate the laws of quantum mechanics in a fully consistent way without reference to consciousness."
The way we think, feel, perceive, and more are all fundamental to the nature of our reality, to the creation of our human experience, to the existence of physical objects themselves. Quantum physics has shed light on facts that challenge the current framework of accepted knowledge, and perhaps this is why there has been such a resistance towards these important discoveries. These findings have the power to change our world forever.
"We knew that the Earth was flat, we knew that we were the center of the universe, and we knew that a man-made heavier than air piece of machinery could not take flight. Through all stages of human history, intellectual authorities have pronounced their supremacy by ridiculing or suppressing elements of reality that simply didn't fit within the framework of accepted knowledge. Are we really any different today? Have we really changed our acceptance towards things that won't fit the frame? Maybe there are concepts of our reality we have yet to understand, and if we open our eyes, maybe we will see that something significant has been overlooked." – Terje Toftenes (take from the film "The Day Before Disclosure")
The 3 Experiments
Because of Facebook algorithm changes, posting the same articles can hinder the performance of our Facebook page. Recent findings, and prior findings within quantum physics, are extremely fascinating, important, and relevant. We've already written about these experiments in depth, and have multiple articles on them. A brief description will be provided with links to the other articles for more information.
1. The Double Slit Experiment
In this experiment, a double-slit optical system was used to test the possible role of consciousness in the collapse of the quantum wave-function. The ratio of the interference pattern's double slit spectral power to its single slit spectral power was predicted to decrease when attention was focused toward the double slit as compared to away from it. The study found that factors associated with consciousness "significantly" correlated in predicted ways with perturbations in the double slit interference pattern. (source)
"Observations not only disturb what has to be measured, they produce it... We compel [the electron] to assume a definite position... We ourselves produce the results of measurement." (source)
You can read a more detailed description of this experiment and see a video demonstration of it in these articles:
"Consciousness Creates Reality" – Physicists Admit The Universe Is Immaterial, Mental & Spiritual
"How Is This Possible?" Scientists Observe One Particle Exist In Multiple States
2. Delayed Choice/Quantum Eraser
Like the quantum double slit experiment, the delayed choice/quantum eraser has been demonstrated and repeated time and time again. For example, Physicists at The Australian National University (ANU) have conducted John Wheeler's delayed-choice thought experiment, the findings were recently published in the journal Nature Physics. (source)
The delayed choice experiment illustrates how what happens in the present can change what happens(ed) in the past. It also shows how time can go backwards, how cause and effect can be reversed, and how the future caused the past.
"If we attempt to attribute an objective meaning to the quantum state of a single system, curious paradoxes appear: quantum effects mimic not only instantaneous action-at-a-distance, but also, as seen here, influence of future actions on past events, even after these events have been irrevocably recorded." – Asher Peres, pioneer in quantum information theory (source)(source)(source)
You can read more about this experiment on this article:
Quantum Experiment Shows How "Time" Doesn't Exist As We Think It Does (Mind-Altering)
3. Quantum Entanglement
"Space is just the construct that gives the illusion that there are separate objects." – Dr. Quantum (see video in article linked below)
Quantum entanglement suggests that two objects (electrons) created together are "entangled." This means that if you send one to the other side of the universe, and do something (like spin it) to one of them, the other will act in the same manner instantaneously.
Either information is travelling faster than the speed of light, or the vast distance we perceive between the objects really doesn't exist at all. Either possibility is mind altering.
Entanglement was recently verified by the Griffith University's Centre for Quantum Dynamics, led by Professor Howard Wiseman and his team of researchers at the university of Tokyo. They recently published a paper in the journal Nature Communications confirming what Einstein did not believe to be real: the non-local collapse of a particle's wave function. (source)(source)
Wiesmen stated that:
"This phenomenon is the strongest yet proof of the entanglement of a single particle, an unusual form of quantum entanglement that is being increasingly explored for quantum communication and computation." (source)
You can read more about it in this article:
Quantum Entanglement Verified: Why Space Is Just The Construct That Gives The Illusion Of Separate Objects
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence." – Nikola Tesla
1. Your favorite song is likely associated with an emotional event.
You and everyone else. (source)
2. Music impacts your perspective.
This one seems kind of obvious! A study at the University of Groningen showed that music has a dramatic impact on your perception. (source)
3. The more you spend on others, the happier you are.
According to various studies. Be sure to give plenty this holiday season! (source)
4. Spending money on experience instead of stuff also makes you happier.
Collect memories not things, right? (source)
5. Kids are more high strung today than the average psych ward patient in 1950.
Which is pretty scary but not surprising. About half the human population now suffers anxiety, depression, or a sort of substance abuse. (source)
6. Certain religious practices lower stress.
"The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Mood Disorders" shows that people who engage in meditation and prayer religiously are less stressed out. (source)
7. Money does buy happiness, but only up to $75,000 a year.
For the average American, $75k a year buys happiness. It liberates you from poverty and gets you what you need in life. (source)
8. Being with happy people makes you happier.
This should come as no surprise. (source)
9. 18 to 33 year olds are the most stressed out people on earth.
Family, education, work, it can all be pretty stressful. (source)
10. Convincing yourself you slept well tricks your brain into thinking it did.
Thus giving you more energy. They called it "placebo sleep". (source)
11. Smart people underestimate themselves and ignorant people think they're brilliant.
It's called the Dunning Kruger Effect, it's real, and just go on Facebook and you'll see what I'm talking about. (source)
12. When you remember a past event, you're actually remembering the last time you remembered it.
Alright, that one blew the hell out of my mind. This is why our memories fade and distort over time. (source)
13. Your decisions are more rational when thought in another language.
A university of Chicago study showed that Korean citizens who thought in foreign languages reduced their overall bias. Neat. (source)
14. If you announce your goals, you're less likely to succeed.
It's true. Tests since the 1930's have pretty well proven it. (source)
25. The sun makes up 99% of the solid mass in our solar system.
24. There is a planet called HD189733b where it rains glass sideways!
23. It takes a photon, on average, 170,000 years to travel from the core to the surface of the sun.
22. Then the photon takes just 8 minutes from the sun's surface to your eyes.
21. Way beyond Neptune, there may be an object the size of Earth orbiting the sun (check out the Oort cloud).
20. There's a gas cloud in the constellation of Aquila that contains enough alcohol to make 400 trillion trillion pints of beer. WOW!
19. Scientists noticed that Dung beetles can use the Milky Way to navigate. Late at night they will follow the stars to get to where they are going.
18. 33 light years away there is an exoplanet completely covered in burning ice.
17. If you could compress the Earth down to the size of a marble it would collapse on itself and become a black hole.
16. About 275 million new stars are born everyday. (That we know of!)
15. Olympus Mons, the largest mountain in the solar system can be found on Mars. It is 3 times the height of Mt. Everest and basically sticks out of Mars's atmosphere.
14. Olympus Mons is also so wide that if you were standing on the edge of its caldera, the base of the volcano would be over the horizon.
13. The Milky Way has four spiral arms, not two. What??
12. According to researchers, the center of our galaxy tastes like raspberries and smells like rum. Crazy that they know that sort of thing.
11. According to astronauts, space smells like seared steak, hot metal, and welding fumes. I wonder why?
10. Earth's rotation is slowing at a rate of about 17 milliseconds a century. So you could say that it is slowly slowing...
9. A day on Venus is longer than a year. Imagine what that would be like.
8. If you cry in space the tears just stick to your face. I feel sad for the astronaut that found this out.
7. There is a diamond floating in our galaxy that is bigger than Earth. I wonder what made it.
6. One spoonful of matter from a neutron star would weigh about a billion tons.
5. The Voyager 1 spacecraft is the furthest man made object from Earth.
4. Voyager 1 recently captured the most distant picture of Earth ever recorded.
3. Earth has over 8,000 pieces of space junk orbiting around it. Space Pollution is now a thing thanks to humans.
2. Each year the moon moves 3.8 cm. further from Earth.
1. If you could put Saturn in a bathtub it would float.
What did you think? What other interesting facts do you know about our universe? Let us know in the comments below!
Thank you for reading,
Special Thanks to Syed Balkhi and David Pegg for putting this together!
Source for list and photos- List25
Up until recently, I had always negatively questioned my own power and my sensitive energy. Through the process of heavily questioning myself, I discovered some of the awesomeness of being a very sensitive person. However, that doesn't mean this discovery process is over, it will continue for the rest of my life!
Are you a highly sensitive person? Do you feel like you process situations more intensely than the average person?
Here is a list of some of the awesomeness of sensitive people:
Most highly sensitive people are capable of knowing what's happening below the surface and in between the lines without being able to articulate a solid reason.
2. An ability to read the vibe
When entering a situation, conversation, or a room full of people, most highly sensitive people can tell what type of mood or vibe was taking place just before they arrived.
3. Picking up on the subtle
Highly sensitive people usually are capable of responding to someone's questions or needs before they even ask. They can usually tell when someone is hiding something or lying to them.
4. Empathy for what others are feeling
This goes far beyond the typical cordial sentiments. The empathy of a highly sensitive person is much closer to being able to walk a mile in a person's shoes with out ever touching their boots.
5. Experiencing the extraordinary
Highly sensitive people often are capable of experiencing, feeling, and seeing things that are beyond the ordinary. A sound, a sense, or a color not coined yet.
6. Mental telepathy
This one is quite interesting. It seems that highly sensitive people may have the capability to sense when someone is going to stop by for a visit, send them a text message, or call them before any of this ever takes place.
The highly sensitive nature of some people allows them to graciously and elegantly use descriptive words to create a divine narrative.
8. Going solo with confidence
Highly sensitive people are never feel lonely when they're by themselves. Sometimes their own company is all they need and sometimes even preferred.
9. Above average mindfulness
Someone who is highly sensitive will usually make room for a group of people coming onto the bus, or move the other side of the sidewalk so someone else can pass with ease. All in the name of making it easier for everyone around them.
10. Easy to cry
Showing emotions in the form of crying usually comes easier for highly sensitive people. However, it isn't sign of weakness, it can be a healthy release of constrictive emotions and thought patterns. More of a personal cleansing than anything else.
11. Work excellent in a team setting
The ability of being able to sense how other people are feeling enables a highly sensitive person to respond to the team's needs in the optimal way.
12. Hard working
Highly sensitive people usually tend to be deep thinkers and tad bit of perfectionists. They tend to put 110% into everything at hand, especially projects that involve other people.
13. Easily moved by artistic expression
The artists of the world find their inspiration and creativity from those who are moved by it and make it known. Acknowledging myself as a highly sensitive person has enabled me to also see it in others. These others are by far the most profound artists, dreamers, and teachers I have ever met.
[h/t Rebelle Society]
Are you Thing 1? Or Thing 2?
We have no preference, do you?
We doubt that you do
being the thing that you are
You'd rather have fun
than take this that far
So lets have some fun!
Which is what you do best
Living life in the fast lane
Wearing thrills like a vest
Others think you're crazy
and they're slightly correct
No thing desires normalcy
What do they expect?
Just keep your hair crazy
never drop that big grin
For those who are happy
Are in for the win!
"So how do we, as people of faith, reconcile these realities— the profound good, the strength, the tenacity, the compassion and love that can flow from all of our faiths, operating alongside those who seek to hijack religious (sic) for their own murderous ends?
Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history. And lest we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. In our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ. Michelle and I returned from India—an incredible, beautiful country, full of magnificent diversity—but a place where, in past years, religious faiths of all types have, on occasion, been targeted by other peoples of faith, simply due to their heritage and their beliefs—acts of intolerance that would have shocked [Mahatma Gandhi], the person who helped to liberate that nation.
So this is not unique to one group or one religion. There is a tendency in us, a sinful tendency that can pervert and distort our faith. In today's world, when hate groups have their own Twitter accounts and bigotry can fester in hidden places in cyberspace, it can be even harder to counteract such intolerance. But God compels us to try. And in this mission, I believe there are a few principles that can guide us, particularly those of us who profess to believe."
You can say its because of a global shift in consciousness, a destiny we have arrived at due to spiritual evolution, or the outcome of strange times, but, many people all across the globe are going through intense personal changes and sensing an expansion of consciousness. Personal changes of this magnitude can be difficult to recognize and to understand, but here are 21 traits of an awakening soul, a 'sensitive', or an 'empath.'
1. Being in public places is sometimes overwhelming. Since our walls between self and other are dissolving, we haven't really learned to distinguish between someone else's energy and our own. If the general mood of the crowd is herd-like or negative, we can feel this acutely, and may feel like retreating into our own private space. When we have recharged our batteries with meditation, spending time in nature, far away from other people, or just sitting in quiet contemplation, we are ready to be with the masses again. In personal relationships, we often will feel someone else's emotions as our own. It is important to have this higher sense of empathy, but we must learn to allow another person's emotions while observing them and keeping our empathy, but, realizing that not all emotions belong to us. Social influence can dampen our own innate wisdom.
2. We know things without having to intellectually figure them out. Often called intuitive awareness, we have 'a-ha' moments and insights that can explain some of the most complex theories or phenomenon in the world. Some of the most brilliant minds of our time just 'know.' Adepts and sages often were given downloads of information from higher states of consciousness after meditating or being in the presence of a more conscious individual; this is happening for more people with more frequency. As we trust our intuition more often, it grows stronger. This is a time of 'thinking' with our hearts more than our heads. Our guts will no longer be ignored. Our dreams are becoming precognitive and eventually our conscious thoughts will be as well.
3. Watching television or most of main stream media, including newspapers and many Hollywood movies is very distasteful to us. The mindset that creates much, but not all, of the programming on television and in cinema is abhorrent. It commodifies people and promotes violence. It reduces our intelligence and numbs our natural empathetic response to someone in pain.
4. Lying to us is nearly impossible. We may not know exactly what truth you are withholding, but we can also tell (with our developing intuition and ESP skills) that something isn't right. We also know when you have other emotions, pain, love, etc. that you aren't expressing. You're an open book to us. We aren't trained in counter-intelligence, we are just observant and knowing. While we may pick up on physical cues, we can look into your eyes and know what you are feeling.
5. We may pick up symptoms of your cold, just like men who get morning sickness when their wives are pregnant. Sympathy pains, whether emotional or physical, are something we experience often. We tend to absorb emotion through the solar plexus, considered the place we 'stomach emotion' so as we learn to strengthen this chakra center, we may sometimes develop digestive issues. Grounding to the earth can help to re-establish our emotional center. Walking barefoot is a great way to re-ground.
6. We tend to root for the underdog, those without voices, those who have been beaten down by the matrix, etc. We are very compassionate people, and these marginalized individuals often need more love. People can sense our loving hearts, so complete strangers will often tell us their life stories or approach us with their problems. While we don't want to be a dumping ground for everyone's issues, we are also a good ear for those working through their stuff.
7. If we don't learn how to set proper boundaries, we can get tired easily from taking on other people's emotions. Energy Vampires are drawn to us like flies to paper, so we need to be extra vigilant in protecting ourselves at times.
8. Unfortunately, sensitives or empaths often turn to drug abuse or alcohol to block some of their emotions and to 'protect' themselves from feeling the pain of others.
9. We are all becoming healers. We naturally gravitate toward healing fields, acupuncture, reiki, Qi-Gong, yoga, massage, midwivery, etc. are fields we often find ourselves in. We know that the collective needs to be healed, and so we try our best to offer healing in whatever form we are most drawn to. We also turn away from the 'traditional' forms of healing ourselves. Preferring natural foods, herbs, and holistic medicine as ways to cure every ailment.
10. We see the possibilities before others do. Just like when the church told Copernicus he was wrong, and he stood by his heliocentric theory, we know what the masses refuse to believe. Our minds are light-years ahead.
11. We are creative. We sing, dance, paint, invent, or write. We have amazing imaginations.
12. We require more solitude than the average person.
13. We might get bored easily, but we are really good at entertaining ourselves.
14. We have a difficult time doing things we don't want to do or don't really enjoy. We really do believe life was meant to be an expression of joy. Why waste it doing something you hate? We aren't lazy, we are discerning.
15. We are obsessed with bringing the truth to light. Like little children who say, "that's not fair" we want to right the wrongs of the world, and we believe it often just takes education. We endeavor to explain the unexplainable and find answers to the deep questions of life. We are seekers, in the Campbellian paradigm. 'The Hero With a Thousand Faces."
16. We can't keep track of time. Our imaginations often get away with us and a day can feel like a minute, a week, a day.
17. We abhor routine.
18. We often disagree with authority (for obvious reasons).
19. We will often be kind, but if you are egotistical or rude, we won't spend much time with you or find an excuse to not hang out with people who are obsessed with themselves. We don't 'get' people who are insensitive to other people's feelings or points of view.
20. We may be vegan or vegetarian because we can sense a certain energy of the food we eat, like if an animal was slaughtered inhumanely. We don't want to consume negative energy.
21. We wear our own emotions on our sleeves and have a hard time 'pretending' to be happy if we aren't. We avoid confrontation, But will quietly go about changing the world in ways you can't even see.
These 21 traits of an awakening soul are a reminder of how important it is to maintain awareness, clarity and strength in these interesting times. If you are experiencing something that is not on this list, please add it to the comments section below.
You came here for a reason, didn't you?
You can feel it in the depths of your being.
Your life is inconceivably meaningful. You arrived on Earth for a purpose. What that purpose is, you have to uncover (and create) yourself. It's an epic quest from cradle to grave, and that's what makes life worth living.
There is a deep yearning within everyone for that deep-seated sense of purpose. When people know what it is, they become an unstoppable force. Absolutely nothing can stand between them and the manifestation of their destiny.
How do you reveal your life's purpose? I can't tell you exactly how, as it's incredibly distinct from person-to-person, but I can provide you with the tools for you to guide yourself along your journey. And your purpose isn't static either. It may very well change and evolve throughout the course of your life. Heraclitus hit the nail on the head when he said "No man steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
Ask... And you shall receive...
Here are 15 questions to ask yourself, which will set you in the direction of your life's purpose:
1. What gives me energy?
Activities that align with your purpose will energize you. On the other hand, activities that don't resonate with your essence will drain you. Be aware and use your energy level as a guide.
2. What excites me?
This is a better question than the lukewarm "What am I passionate about?" Excitement is easily discernible for anyone. And the funny thing is that you find out what you're passionate about simply by being mindful of what excites you.
"The question you should be asking isn't, "What do I want?" or "What are my goals?" but "What would excite me?" – Tim Ferriss
3. What kind of ideas come to me in the shower?
The shower is probably the most relaxing part of your day-to-day life. Inspiration strikes when you're relaxed, as that's when you're most receptive. So be aware of what kind of inspiration comes to you while you're gettin' so fresh and so clean.
4. What kind of things do people always ask me about?
What kind of advice do others seek from you? This is indicative of the value you can potentially provide to the world at large.
5. What kind of conversations do I have with those closest to me?
What subject matter do you immerse yourself in with loved ones? What information do you share with the people you care about most? What do you talk about when you're being your true self?
6. What do I do with my free time?
Actions dictate where priorities lie.
7. What topics do I regularly read about?
An obvious way to shine light on your biggest interests.
8. What recurring dreams do I have?
The themes of your dreams will reveal a lot about your subconscious. Search the meaning of dreams to get a better grasp on the esoteric wisdom being conveyed.
9. During which experiences in my life have I felt the most alive?
A different spin on following your excitement.
10. What unique interests, or abilities, did I have as a young child?
If you're memory is fuzzy, ask your parents for more clarity. This question will reveal a lot about your inherent abilities and your interests prior to societal conditioning.
11. What would I be doing if money were no object?
12. What would I be doing if I absolutely, 100%, did not care about what other people think?
Like the question about money, it's important to ask yourself what you would be doing if there were no limitations. If you were completely free, what would you do?
13. What is on my bucket list?
What is most important to you? What things, when achieved, will create that deep sense of fulfillment within you? These will most certainly guide you toward your purpose.
14. What topics can I blend together to create my own unique niche?
How can you commix multiple subjects to create your own unique mosaic of life? A great example that James Altucher used was someone who loves both basketball and statistics. If they don't make it to the NBA (which will be the vast majority of people), they can blend their interests of basketball and statistics to create their own unique amalgamation of mastery.
15. If I were to write a short (1-2 sentence) "About Me", describing the ideal version of myself, what would it be?
I've been asking myself these questions repeatedly for some time now. What have they revealed so far? Well, all signs point to writing and poetry being a major part of my life purpose (for this chapter of my life, at least). Why? Because I'm fascinated by the intricacies of the English language. I also have a sick obsession with super-lyrical hip-hop (like this) and a burning desire to read, like all of the books in the world are about to get the Library of Alexandria treatment. Plus, the act of writing itself excites me. That's why I'm able to practice every day, sparking new ideas and catalyzing continuous improvement. Combine that with my vast array of additional interests (health, fitness, spirituality, meditation, philosophy, psychology, self-improvement, history, lifehacking, hiking, travel and cooking, to name a few) and I have a staggering stockpile of raw material to distill into digestible poetry and prose. I figured out that everything I enjoy "absorbing" contributes to the skill of writing. So that's why I do what I do.
Consistently ask yourself these revelatory questions and you will uncover your life purpose, as well as help bring it to fruition.
With more power than your mind conceives
You came here for a reason
You are a healer, believe
Earth is calling for a new season
Instate this miraculous age
Create a spectacular page
In the book of love and life
Lightheartedly rise above the strife
For your essence is essential
Please, step into your true potential
Have fun on your quest called life.
Well because everyone is talking about it of course!
studentgroupIf you consider yourself "awakened" and aware of what's really happening on the planet, you're ready for a major change. Who doesn't want to shift from this negatively charged way of living?
We are thrusted into a life where we're told to act within the existing limits of normality. Don't question authority, live within the two gender models, pay for your education to work a unsatisfactory job, don't freak out about the fact we are so disconnected from the earth, and from each other.
Coming together and talking about the issues is the first step in manifesting the solution – but we need to act on our ideas. This shift doesn't come from just writing articles like this then continuing on in life. It comes from creating spaces around the world people can gather to live off grid and from the earth, like we're suppose to.
Our existing governmental systems have proven failure.
When we get down to our core, no one wants war. Everyone wants to exist within love, its our natural state of being. Our lineage has lived in a paradigm of fear and conformity, where they assumed segregation and discrimination was the way to live life, simply because they were born into it. Tools like the internet have allowed for a global awakening in seeing the truth of what is really going on.
Recent polls show that only 29% percent of Americans are in favour of air strikes in Syria. All the unnecessary acts of our 'protective' military happen without any real consent from the rest of the world.
It is in favour of the few, and continually sets us back in establishing a connection with one another while keeping us in a state of fear. We are all our own governors that can work together in a new system of gratitude and honesty, we just need to act like it.
Experiences of 'contact events'.
This topic is scary and unbelievable to some, and a completely casual, daily occurrence for others. It depends on your belief system and what you allow to manifest in your life. It is becoming apparent that we are much more than our physical 3D bodies.
People around the world are having interactions with – essentially just different forms of manifested energy that we call aliens, angels, spirits, higher selves, source or God.
Humanity is realizing its true potential, which is still quite scary to some. Earth is an incredibly special planet that is garnering a lot of attention from different consciousnesses in our universe. The radical shift that is taking place here, emits a lot of energy that radiates throughout space.
There is still a grand number of people who close up their belief system when these ideas are brought up. And who wouldn't? Overlord draconians, hive mind grey aliens? We still exist in the paradigm of 'that's impossible' when of course, we are the creators of this reality, we have just forgotten.
synchronicityThese are happening at the smallest scales, and its up to us to notice them. It is important to not dismiss something as a coincidence because nothing is just a random act. Something that happens to me a lot is I'll be listening to a song or something with dialogue and if I drift off in thought for moment, I'll always say a word in my head at the exact time it's said in the song.
It's small, and easily overlooked but I know those moments heighten my awareness because I physically feel lighter and often make new connections in my mind. In the moment of seeing the time at 11:11, that number represents whatever you make it.
When I see that time its a reminder of the awakening of the consciousness, and in that moment sometimes new ideas or ways of perceiving those ideas are brought into my awareness. The importance lies within seeing the bigger picture, and being reminded we are part of a much larger story that we are all writing.
The state of the world is disintegrating
collapse-what-did-you-expect-There are a plethora of ways to view the idea of 'the world ending'. It's really just shifting to a new beginning, and we are in the process of creating what type of beginning that will be. The urgency of this isn't easily seen because if you run out on the street, the roads aren't crumbling and people aren't running for their lives.
We can't envision a global collapse because it still seems like a distant, unreachable thought that we keep pushing away.
Really, we are at the precipice of our manifestations on earth and there is no more time to keep living how we are. Why are we still using oil, having radiation pumped out, rapidly burning away our resources, then acting like this can continue for 10 more years? The real shift into this new paradigm will take place when there's no more buffer time to keep putting these issues off. In the moments of true darkness, we will become the light.
In the end, there's no need to be scared, we are eternal beings and everything is light and love. The point is we are defining what it truly means to live in a world of love and light. It is the process of everyone connecting to manifest a reality where we remember we are in control. We are the creators and we need to remember this before life on earth- within the third dimension is not possible.