Over 20,324 people are online! Join now and start making friends!
"Let's start with some assumptions: 1) 2.7M members. . . at least half, but probably more than half are male. subtract about 700K repeat profiles (myself included) and let's assume 1M male members. 2) Of the 1M men, 90% are unable to make it past hello with you, because the first words out of their mouths are something akin to this: Baby, you so fine, my cock would look so good inside. . . etc etc etc. 3) Of the 10% remaining. . . 100,000. 90% of those are at least bright enough to know that they have to make at least polite conversation before you give up the goods. But that's their sole motivating purpose. . . so once it's clear you aren't going to budge. . . they're gone. 4) Of the 10% of those remaining. . . 10,000. 90% of those, while bright enough to know that you aren't going to give it up without polite conversation. . . aren't interesting enough to you to give the time of day. 5) So you're looking for about 1,000 guys who can 1) be respectful, 2) mean it, 3) carry on a conversation AND. . . that you're attracted to, cause let's face it, hot chicks don't need to share with guys to whom they are not attracted. Stop asking questions to which you already know the answers." ------------------------------------------ First of all, your numbers are high...not that many guys do it for me...lol. 1000? first, 90% of the guys can't be respectful AND mean it...so that's 100. Next, to be respectful, mean it, AND be attractive to me...another 90%...so now we're down to 10. I'm a picky bitch, aren't I?
Leave a comment!
html comments NOT enabled!
NOTE: If you post content that is offensive, adult, or NSFW (Not Safe For Work), your account will be deleted.[?]

giphy icon
last post
12 years ago
posts
2
views
658
can view
everyone
can comment
everyone
atom/rss

recent posts

12 years ago
Mr. A said it
12 years ago
Expectations

other blogs by this author

 12 years ago
Stolen
 12 years ago
Youniverse
 12 years ago
Moments
 12 years ago
Events
 12 years ago
Helping a friend
official fubar blogs
 5 years ago
fubar news by babyjesus  
 9 years ago
Scrapper Kustom's Offic... by SCRAPPER  
 12 hrs ago
e by e  
 10 years ago
fubar.com ideas! by babyjesus  
 7 years ago
fubar'd Official Wishli... by SCRAPPER  
 8 years ago
Word of Esix by esixfiddy  

discover blogs on fubar

blog.php' rendered in 0.1464 seconds on machine '214'.