Welcome Cocktails ·
Happy Thanksgiving 2016 1x
If you truly want to get to know me, just send me a shout.
I do like to change my status messages often. I have several that you will likely see on a frequent basis and others that are just quite silly. Here is a list and their underlying meaning.
"One Of These Mornings I Might Get Dressed"
- I often post this in the morning when I just get up. I am dressed, but I am not quite ready
to be awake.
"Streaking In The Moonlight"
- I often post this in the afternoon when it is time to go to bed. I also post it because
here are several who always ask to go streaking with me. If I ever end up going streaking
with anyone, the world is likely turned upside down.
"Just An Old Fart On Fubar"
- I post this every time I see a bunch of seemingly younger people scroll or rate/like me.
"Dreaming Of Cherries"
- Another night time status message indicating I am getting close to heading to bed. It is
also a tribute to the sites use of cherries and its prior name.
"Welcome To My Fu Single World"
- I originally started posting this after seeing people get fu engaged. Now, I just post it
because it is just a little silly.
"A New Shiny Bling On My Wall"
- I post this, or a variation of it, if someone sends me a bling. I appreciate each given as I
know they cost someone real money.
"Some Of You Just Need To Get Laid"
- I post this when the scroll bar is filled with people in a half dressed state. The site may
have main picture guidelines, but I figure sex is clearly on peoples mind given some of the
OCoileain, aka Irish Madmatter
I am a Seattle Mariners fan. I also like watching the Seattle Sounders. I enjoy getting out on my bicycle when I can, which has been hard to do because it was stolen from me. I have been through three different kidney stone surgeries in the rolling calendar year. I do my best to be charming for all, but can not please everyone.
Gained 6,457 spots today!
|This member is viewable by:||everyone|
Copyright © 2016 Social Concepts, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.
user.php' rendered in 1.9723 seconds on machine '216'.