BEE STINGS ! > > This information may be something to remember, as this season will soon be here again... > > It might be wise to carry a penny in your pocket while > working in the yard.......... BEE STINGS ! > > A couple of weeks ago, I was stung by both a bee and hornet while working in the garden. > > My arm swelled up, so I went to the doctor. The clinic > gave me cream and an antihistamine. The next day the > swelling was getting progressively worse, so I went to my > regular doctor. The arm was Infected and needed an > antibiotic.The doctor told me - " The next time you get > stung, put a penny on the bite for 15 minutes". > > That night, my niece was stung by two bees. I looked at > the bite and it had already started to swell. So, I taped > a penny to her arm for 15 minutes.
The next morning, there was no sign of a bite.
We decided that she just wasn't allergic to the sting. > > Soon, I was gardening outside. I got stung again, twice > by a hornet on my left hand. I thought, here I go again to > the doctor for another antibiotic. > > I promptly got my money out and taped two pennies to my bites, then sat and sulked for 15 minutes. The penny took the string out of the bite immediately. > > In the meantime the hornets were attacking, and my friend > was stung on the thumb. Again the penny. The next morning I could only see the spot where > the hornet had stung me. No redness, no swelling. My > friend's sting was the same; couldn't even tell > where she had been stung. > > She got stung again a few days later upon her back---cutting the grass! And the penny worked once again. > > Wanted to share this marvelous information in case you > experience the same problem. We need to keep a stock of pennies on hand. > > The doctor said that the copper in the penny counteracts > the bite. It definitely works! > > Please remember and pass this information on to your > friends, children, grandchildren.