TAG - YOU'RE IT!
So the rules of this little game are, once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 6 weird things/habits about yourself. In the end you need to list 6 other people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment saying "You've been tagged" in their comments on their page and tell them to read your blog..."
Well this is my second go at this one, now being tagged by EJ from Loey. But I won't cheat and copy my earlier answers in one of my first blogs.
1. I have a peculiar sense of texture, when it comes to foods; certain food just feels a certain way and mix two of the wrong textures and I won't eat it, would rather starve, mayhaps even.
2. I have fits of Feng-shui madness at random moments, like cleaning a room and putting things in perfect angles with the right colors in the right corners; and yet other days can't seem to figure out how to do laundry.... hmm?
3. I absolutely hate the color yellow. Always have, and yet have no clue why. I won't wear anything yellow unless its mandatory due to work. I don't even like to look at yellow things, it's weird I know.
4. I don't fold my t-shirts, I instead roll them up into tubes, and will actual unfold a folded shirt and roll it up instead.
5. I'm deathly allergic to pinole nuts which cause me to go into shock, yet I can eat most other nuts except of course Cashews which make me do the same thing, damn you Kung Poa Chicken!
6. I don't keep pennies, if given them at the cash register if I even use cash as I am more opt to debit card everything, I leave the pennies. If I have to take them, ie: drive thru D&D run, then the next time I go through, all the pennies go back, even if I have to give 15 of them as long as all the pennies are gone; I know its me hating on the penny, but why in this day and age and cost is a penny a logic level of currency? Most prices are rolled up to the .#9 level regardless?? Call me crazy, I'm already certified.
I continue the madness by tagging, Native Princess, Chains301 aka Adam (as he's on holiday and defenseless-what are brother's for?), Lizzylocks (as this is a tag from another tag, and therefore not a tag back, but a retagging), Mrs. aka Debbie, and Hooligan X.
No Tag Backs!