Click for weather forecast
Guess it's about time I updated this section lol. My computer is usually on, but I'm not here much except for early in the morning & late in the evening, so if I don't answer a message right away, that's why. I don't add anyone without an approved salute, sorry. I keep my number of friends low because I rate/like all of them every day and I don't have much time to spend on here. All the people on my friends list are people I've gotten to know well since I joined. If you take the time to get to know me, I'll add you :) I always return all rates from those who leave a comment though.
I work & spend all the time I can with my amazing daughter. She's 18 and just got accepted to her university of choice, so she's heading off to college in the fall to take the world by storm. I'm lucky that she still enjoys hanging out with her mom & my house usually has an extra kid or 2 in it. She's in the marching band, so several months of the year are spent on a bus & I love it :) She is my pride & joy & she'll always come first, no matter what.
I love the beach, sunshine, good friends that you can always count on, butterflies, teddy bears & of course dachshunds! My mini doxie is the most spoiled rotten dog on the planet, but it's well deserved. That little ball of fur makes my heart happy.
Random Things About Me:
1. I will run you down for cheese, peppermint patties, coffee & cheesecake. Seriously, I'm addicted.
2. I don't buy shoes like a lot of women do, but my flip flop collection is out of control lol. I have a rainbow variety of them. I've been known to wear them when there's snow on the ground.
3. I've had bone cancer, viral cardiomyopathy & lung collapses/lung surgery. I figure if I'm still around after all that, God must have plans for me, so I'll sit tight until I know what it is.
4. When I was young I had to go to the rehabilitation center to learn to swallow because I swallowed backwards....we had never heard of it either lol.
5. I love the color purple.
6. I am horribly afraid of spiders!! I mean I get cold chills a full hour after I see one. Ugh, just Ugh!!
7, My biggest wish is to go to Australia. I've wanted to go since I was 9 years old & I'll make it one day :)
Thanks for hanging out with me for a few minutes! If you want to meet some of the kindest, coolest people on FU, check out my family & friends. They're all there for a reason!
Things don't always work out the way you plan. You just have to hold on & trust that what's meant to be will happen.Sigh