I'm divorced and been so for 3 years now. after 17 yrs of devotion and loyality he couldn't keep his pants shut. I found my very first love all the way back 23 yrs and had him come out 2300 miles to be with me. Things were great and life was bliss till during Xmas I found the needle... And so after almost 3 yrs I set the man free ( the first and last man I ever knew) to chase his demons and keep his monkey. But what the hell?! I'm turning 40 this year and I am pretty disenchanted with the whole world today... Is there a good man out there who knows how to appreciate a great woman? One was a cheater and the other a Heroine addict. I'm thinking I'll sit this dance out and wait for something worth while...
1. Your Name:
3. phone number:
4. Fave Color:
5. Are you a virgin?
6. Do you drink/smoke?
7. Do you do drugs?
8. What do you do for fun?
9. What do you do for a living?
10. Are you single?
11. Do you have any kids?
12. Longest relationship you been in?
13. Pet peeves:
14. Turn ons/offs:
15. Reasons you wanna date me:
1. Do you wanna meet me?
2. Do you have a crush on me?
3. Would you kiss me?
4. If you could dedicate a song to me what would it be and why?
5. What is your favorite thing about me?
6. Would you ever ask me out?
7.Would you walk on the beach with me?
8. Do you think I'm a good person?
9. Would you let me sleep with you (in the same bed)?
10.Do you think I'm hot?
11. If you could change anything about me, would you?
12.Would you have sex with me?
13.Would you come over for no reason just to hang out?
14. what do you rate me outta 1-10??
Ever get the feeling that your being watched? Look at all the lonely people, where do they all come from? Surrounded by people you think you know but what lies under the lies under the words. what words are left unspoken? what truths are never reveiled until your soul is exsposed. Is it too late then to turn back and run; not walk, to the nearest exit? Could someone please point the direction because lately my vision has been clouded by tears...