1. Careful; cautious; prudent.
2. Astute; shrewd; knowing; sagacious.
3. Skilled; expert.
4. Frugal; thrifty.
5. Scot. A. Safe to deal with, invest in, or work at (usually used with a negative). B. Gentle; careful; steady. C. Snug; cozy; comfortable. D. Pleasing; attractive. E. Archaic. Having supernatural or occult powers.
1. In a canny manner.
2. Scot. Carefully; cautiously.
1. Able to be seized or grasped.
1. Opposition to the increase and spread of knowledge.
2. Deliberate obscurity or evasion of clarity.
1. A sauce made of oil and eggs, usually flavored with garlic, from the Provence region of France.
1. An abnormal fear of night or darkness.
1. Violently or destructively frenzied; wild; crazed; deranged.
1. Scandinavian legend. An ancient Norse warrior who fought with frenzied rage in battle, possibly induced by eating hallucinogenic mushrooms.
1. A state of mind consisting of pure sensation or emotion without cognitive content.
1. Something unusual, strange, or causing wonder or terror.
2. Astonishment; wonder.
1. Unexpected; strange; unusual.
1. A sense of loneliness and anxiety; a state or condition characterized by a breakdown or absence of social norms and values, as in the case of uprooted people.
1. To recline or lean in a relaxed, lazy, or indolent manner; lounge.
2. To hang loosely; droop; dangle.
3. To allow to hang, droop, or dangle.
1. The act of lolling.
2. A person or thing that lolls.
- last post
- 1 year ago
- can view
- can comment
Copyright © 2013 Social Concepts, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.
blog.php' rendered in 0.3646 seconds on machine '185'.