Over 20,643 people are online! Join now and start making friends!
Man charged in 2 teens' deaths 23-year-old could face life in prison in West Allis shooting Posted: Sept. 14, 2007 A 23-year-old Milwaukee man was charged Friday with two counts of first-degree intentional homicide while armed in the shooting deaths of two teenagers in a West Allis home. According to a criminal complaint, Lee A. Parker shot Amber M. Lewis, 16, and Thedovonzail "Theo" Loyd, 19, Tuesday morning in an upstairs bedroom of Lewis' home in the 2400 block of S. 84th St. According to the complaint: Lewis, a sophomore at Nathan Hale High School, had started dating Loyd after breaking up with Parker several weeks before. Monday night Parker confronted Lewis in her home, accused her of being involved with Loyd and struck her twice in the face. He then left the residence but returned the next morning with a revolver and shot both victims in the head, the complaint says. Loyd, of Milwaukee, was also shot in the left arm and neck, the complaint says. Lewis was pronounced dead at the scene of the shootings and Loyd died the following day at Froedtert Hospital in Wauwatosa. Parker fled the scene and was taken into custody Thursday by Milwaukee police on the city's northwest side. If convicted, Parker faces a maximum penalty of life in prison. The complaint does identify the head of the household at the residence where the shootings took place, but West Allis police said earlier in the week that teenagers frequently congregated at the home. Neighbors said Lewis lived in the house with her father. He couldn't be reached for comment. Parker was under guard Friday night in a secure location at West Allis Memorial Hospital, where he was being treated for a medical condition that is not related to the shootings or his arrest, West Allis police said. For more information: http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=662404
WEDNESDAY, Sept. 12, 2007, 11:10 a.m. By Annysa Johnson 2nd victim dies in W. Allis shooting West Allis - The second victim in Tuesday's fatal shooting in West Allis died from his wounds at Froedtert Hospital this morning, as police continued to search for their alleged assailant. West Allis police identified the victims as 16-year-old Amber M. Lewis of West Allis, who died at the scene, and 19-year-old Thedovonzail "Theo" Loyd of Milwaukee. Police are searching for Lee A. Parker, 23, of Milwaukee, who is believed to have been a current or past boyfriend of Lewis'. Police are still trying to determine the relationship between Lewis and Loyd, but Deputy Police Chief Mike Jungbluth said today that they have been described as "just friends." The two were shot Tuesday morning at a home in the 2400 block of S. 84th St. Neighbors reported that Lewis was pregnant, but Jungbluth said this morning that would not be known until an autopsy is completed today. A warrant for first-degree intentional homicide for Parker has been issued, and West Allis/West Milwaukee Crime Stoppers has posted a $1,000 reward for information leading to his arrest. Anyone with information on Parker's whereabouts is asked to call police at (414) 302-8000. Tipsters who provide information through the Crime Stoppers line may remain anonymous. That number is (414) 476-CASH (2274).
MIAMI (Reuters) - Professional wrestling superstar Chris Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son before hanging himself from his weight machine, authorities said on Tuesday. Investigators said the murder-suicide happened over Friday and Saturday in the suburban Atlanta home where the bodies of Benoit, his wife and young son were found on Monday. Nicknamed "The Rabid Wolverine" and "The Canadian Crippler," Benoit had canceled two events in Texas over the weekend citing an undisclosed "family emergency," his employer, World Wrestling Entertainment, said on its Web site. Benoit then sent "several curious text messages" to friends early Sunday morning and this prompted authorities to check on him and his family at their home, the statement said. Autopsy results showed that Benoit first murdered his wife, Nancy. She was bound at the feet and wrists and died of asphyxiation sometime on Friday, Fayette County District Attorney Scott Ballard told a news conference. She was wrapped in a towel and some blood was found under her head but Ballard said there were no other signs of a struggle. The couple's son, who also died of asphyxia, was apparently killed as he lay in bed on Saturday morning, hours before Benoit hung himself, Ballard said. "It was the cord from the weights," he said, describing how Benoit managed to strangle himself. Benoit left no suicide note but placed bibles alongside the bodies of his wife and son, Ballard added. "In a community like this it's bizarre just to have a murder-suicide and certainly involving the death of a 7-year-old child," said Ballard. "I don't think we'll ever be able to wrap our minds around that completely." Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department said it could be several weeks before toxicology reports were available. But he said anabolic steroids were among the prescription drugs found in Benoit's house. In some cases, use of muscle-building steroids has been linked by U.S. health officials to uncontrolled outbursts of anger or combativeness. The Atlanta Journal Constitution said the Benoits had lived together since 1997 and were married in 2000 but separated about the same time Nancy Benoit filed for divorce in May 2003. In an accompanying petition, the newspaper said Nancy Benoit had sought protection from domestic abuse, claiming she was intimidated by threats of violence from her husband. She later filed to have the divorce and protective petitions dismissed. Benoit began his career in his native Canada more than 20 years ago and wrestled in Japan before moving back to North America.
FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - WWE wrestler Chris Benoit, his wife, and son were found dead Monday and police said they were investigating the deaths as a murder-suicide. Detective Bo Turner told television station WAGA that the case was being treated as a murder-suicide, but said that couldn't be confirmed until evidence was examined by a crime lab. The station said that investigators believe the 40-year-old Benoit killed his wife, Nancy, and 7-year-old son, Daniel, over the weekend, then himself on Monday. A neighbor called police, and the bodies were found in three rooms. Lead investigator Lt. Tommy Pope, of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department, told The Associated Press the deaths were being investigated as homicide, and that the causes of death awaited autopsy results on Tuesday. Pope said the bodies were discovered about 2:30 p.m., but refused to release details. The house is in a secluded neighborhood set back about 60 yards off a gravel road, surrounded by stacked stone wall and a double-iron gate. On Monday night, the house was dark except for a few outside lights. There was a police car in front, along with two uniformed officers. Benoit was a former world heavyweight and Intercontinental champion. He also held several tag-team titles during his career. "WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family's relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy," the federation said in a statement on its Web site. Benoit was scheduled to perform at the "Vengeance" pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston, but was replaced at the last minute because of what announcer Jim Ross called "personal reasons." The native of Canada maintained a home in metro Atlanta from the time he wrestled for the defunct World Championship Wrestling. The WWE canceled its live "Monday Night RAW" card in Corpus Christi, Texas, and USA Network aired a three-hour tribute to Benoit in place of the scheduled wrestling telecast. "My relationship with Chris has extended many years and I consider him a great friend," Carl DeMarco, the president of WWE Canada, said in a statement. "Chris was always first-class — warm, friendly, caring and professional one of the best in our business."
June 25, 2007 Wrestling star Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and their 7-year-old son Daniel were found dead in their suburban Atlanta home Monday. The deaths are being investigated as a possible suicide and double homicide, authorities told ABC News. Lt. Tommy Pope of the Fayette County Sheriff's Department told ABC News that Benoit had missed several appointments over the weekend, leading concerned parties to ask police to do a "welfare check." When sheriffs arrived at the Benoits' home, they found the wrestler, his wife, and their son dead. There were no signs of gunshot wounds or stabbing, according to Pope. Authorities are not ruling out other causes, such as poisoning, suffocation, or strangulation. Pope told ABC News that his department is looking at this situation as a "possible double murder, suicide." Pope said "the instruments of death were located on scene," but would not specify what those instruments are or where in the house the bodies were found. Pope added the department is "not actively searching for any suspects outside of the house." An autopsy has been scheduled for Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. However, it could be weeks before there is a result. Benoit, 40, was scheduled to spar against C.M. Punk in a pay-per-view event Sunday night in Houston for the Extreme Champion Wrestling title. But Benoit canceled before the event, citing personal reasons. A native of Edmonton, Alberta, Benoit was known in the ring as the "Canadian Crippler." Following the announcement of the deaths, World Wrestling Entertainment issued a statement: "Chris was beloved among his fellow superstars, and was a favorite among WWE fans for his unbelievable athleticism and wrestling ability. He always took great pride in his performance, and always showed respect for the business he loved, for his peers and towards his fans. This is a terrible tragedy and an unbearable loss. WWE extends its sincere condolences and prayers to the Benoit family and loved ones in this time of tragedy." WWE announced that it would drop its planned Monday night line-up on the USA Network to air a three-hour tribute to Benoit. In a sport known for bravado and bullying, Benoit was very much beloved and respected by his peers. He was passionate about his profession and served as a mentor to many younger, up-and-coming performers. As an indication of how much the fans enjoyed him, when the crowd in Houston's Toyota Center learned Sunday night that he wouldn't be there, they chanted, "We want Benoit!"
Youth charged in shooting of girl He was on probation for weapons charge; judge stayed prison By ANNYSA JOHNSON Posted: June 16, 2007 An 18-year-old man charged Saturday in the shooting that left a 12-year-old girl in critical condition this week was convicted last year on weapons charges, but placed on probation and sent to a program for non-violent offenders. Rahjeen Mitchell was shot outside her home. Cortney Martel Terry, 4869 N. 24th St., faces up to 30 years in prison if convicted in the Wednesday shooting of Rahjeen Mitchell, who suffered severe brain damage after being shot in the forehead outside her home in the 5000 block of N. 28th St. Terry was charged Saturday with first-degree reckless injury and use of a dangerous weapon. Terry told police he knew Rahjeen and her family, and was so distraught by the shooting that he'd sent them three letters of apology - one to Rahjeen herself - and agreed, against his family's advice, to talk with police without an attorney. He "sounded extremely remorseful while giving his detailed account of what had happened," Assistant District Attorney Thomas L. Potter said in the criminal complaint issued Saturday. According to the complaint, Terry was on the losing end of a fight with a 15-year-old shortly before 8 p.m. Wednesday, when Terry asked a friend for a gun, pointed it at Kelley, then decided not to shoot. But as Kelley walked away with a group of friends, Terry fired two shots toward them, hitting Rahjeen. Witnesses said she had just walked out of the house where her family was grilling in the backyard. A physician who treated Rahjeen at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin told police that the bullet shattered her skull and caused "substantial brain damage," according to the complaint. A Milwaukee Police detective is quoted in the complaint as saying Rahjeen had not regained consciousness, but it was unclear how up-to-date that information was. Terry told police he had bought the .357-caliber revolver used in the shooting for $150 about three months ago for protection because his brother had been imprisoned for a homicide. Police recovered the gun in a doghouse near where Terry was arrested, about two hours after the shooting. Terry had pleaded guilty in August to carrying a concealed weapon and possessing a firearm in a school zone. He was given 18 months in prison, but Judge Dennis Moroney stayed the sentence, putting him on probation and ordering him to spend six months in the House of Correction and enroll in the Community Justice Resource Center program for non-violent offenders. Rahjeen, the youngest of six children, had just finished the sixth grade at Barton Elementary School. Hers is at least the second serious shooting of a child in Milwaukee this spring. Four-year-old Jasmine Owens was struck in the head and killed by an errant bullet as she was skipping rope outside her north side home in May. Police have not announced any arrests in that case.
last post
13 years ago
can view
can comment

other blogs by this author

official fubar blogs
 5 years ago
fubar news by babyjesus  
 9 years ago
Scrapper Kustom's Offic... by SCRAPPER  
 10 years ago
fubar.com ideas! by babyjesus  
 7 years ago
fubar'd Official Wishli... by SCRAPPER  
 8 years ago
Word of Esix by esixfiddy  

discover blogs on fubar

blog.php' rendered in 0.1737 seconds on machine '230'.