I know I'm gonna get a lot of heat for this one, but I really don't care! I was never here because I found this site to be a popularity contest - I'm here to meet and interact with people and have fun! However, someone has really spent a lot of time and energy trying to slam me time and time again! So now the darker "Black Winged Angel" has had enough and is about to go off!
If you're no stranger to me, then you know of someone from my past who has been a real thorn in my side in the past several months. Funny how she has done nothing but try to stick it to me for the past 9 or 10 months that I wonder how obsessed she truly is or how much of a life she has if this is all she has been doing! She has even kept the old photographs she has of me in her album complete with the old captions from when she was in love with me. Talk about the inability to move on!
I have tried time and time again to forgive this person for the wrongs she has done and said, but she truly believes she has done nothing wrong! I wasn't surprised by her reaction - angry, yes...but not surprised! Talk about someone who can never accept the responsibility for her actions - she takes the cake here! So much so that when she had asked me to call her, she had her mom pick up the phone and tell me off because she couldn't do it herself. Talk about pathological! In the past, though, her claims have been so outrageous and shortsighted, you have no choice but to fall on the floor laughing!
First one was that I lied about having brain cancer? This has got to be one of the most ridiculous claims to make that if lying was a prosecutorial crime, with the evidence "she thinks" she has, she wouldn't even get into the courthouse! She's basing this on the fact that her uncle had brain cancer and eventually died form it, so she's using what he went through as a model for how I "should have been". Give me a break! You don't need to be a rocket scientist or a medical professional to realize that everyone is going to react differently, depending on several factors:
(1) Where the cancer lies - depending on where the cancer is will have different effects on the body.
(2) Age - in most cases, younger people (20's and 30's) have stronger immune systems, so they have more capability to fight diseases (and I'm sure I was a hell of a lot younger than her uncle when he had cancer).
(3) Past health - if you're in good physical shape, you can fight infections better than if you're not as active, and I was the type who would go running in the mornings and still goes for walks every night even now, on top of practicing martial arts and going to the gym.
(4) Mindset - if you truly believe that you will die from a disease or infection, you give up hope and endorphins don't flow as well, if at all, and I would never give up - I had and still have too much to accomplish in this world, and I had people to keep me laughing (which made for the best medicine) and a desire to live.
I wonder if this person had truly taken all of this into account? It's not something you need to go to medical school for - ALL OF THIS IS JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE!!!
The other one which I laugh more about now is the accusation that I made up Kianna and it was really me the whole time! This coming from someone who called Kianna "her sister", even in a comment to a blog entry months after the first accusation where I put up Kianna's picture (the one that was made by Dark Angel that also included our friend, Tina). Again, the evidence she is using to say that she didn't exist is too ridiculous and too stupid to make up that I'm surprised people actually believed it to an extent! Her main issue was that the name Kianna is also that of a porn star's (referring to Kianna Dior - it wasn't the first time that comment has been made) - is she really so ignorant to know that the name "Kianna" is one of the most common female names on the Hawaiian Islands? (Please!) People had questioned whether she existed so I posted a picture I had taken that was on a CD long before the accident that robbed her of her voice. Her next accusation came from that - that the picture was a fake! (lmao) Someone who was her friend came to me, saying he/she was told that she had hired an investigator to examine the picture. There's three problems with that remark alone:
(1) Investigators of any kind, private or public, would not be cheap, and frankly, this woman is broke! Four kids, paying rent, bills, food....where would the money come from, especially when investigator's starting fees costs hundreds of dollars? She also owes a lot of back-rent and the landlord has even threatened eviction for failure to pay, so if she stiffed him on the rent to pay for an investigator and he finds out, she can find herself homeless and possibly incarcerated (her home also falls under Section 8 housing).
(2) If she has a friend who is an investigator doing the work for her, the findings would be biased and therefore not credible. He/she would just be telling her what she wanted to hear.
(3) In order to determine if a picture is real, you need the original print or the disc it came off of - she had neither!
Looks like her accusations don't really hold much water, do they?
Now I'm laughing my ass off because most of the people who would read the stuff she would post or that she would talk to and ramble on and on to are deleting themselves off of her page and blocking her! They're tired of hearing this, and the reason I am laughing so hard is because I told her this would happen months ago so she could avoid losing people who were her friends. Well, I hate to be the one to say, "I told her so!". but.....
Now she's pissed! She recently wrote about how her kids and her mom want me dead, and all I can say to that is...."COOL!!!!" No more migraines, seizures, pain, stress....they'd be giving me exactly what I want! She has also made the remark that I will burn in hell, but since I don't believe in heaven or hell, I really don't have anything to worry about there! She has gone to friends of mine like Maggie, Carmen and Jamie and has taken the liberty to badmouth me in order to sever my friendships with them, without success mind you! She also wants to pull that "holier than thou" crap that she does (you may know the behavior I am talking about), but really, if her God talks to her in the way she says He does, I wonder if it's God's voice she's truly hearing? God doesn't wish any harm to befall on anyone, even the most vile and the most wretched, yet she feels the need to go out and "try to" hurt me (I must say without much success) because God told her to! (?) Sounds more like a reason to be checked in to a psychiatric hospital to me!
They say that truth is stranger than fiction, so if that statement is true, then this has to be the greatest comedy epic in recent years!