Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird or random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose at least 5 people to be tagged, listing their names . Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "You're it!" on their profile and ask them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you.
1. I was once sent to Tokyo for work for the period of a year, I dyed my hair red as I received so much grief for being a blonde western woman. The city did not impress me, and the idea of living there for a year seemed a nightmare. So I left after 2 months.
2. In my teens I became a keen writer, and had a collection of poems published at 14.
3. I am allergic to seafood
4. I am medical mystery and have 3 kidneys
5. In my teens I accumulated 8 piercings, none of which was in my ears. Today I have only one remaining and it is well hidden.
6. I am addicted to cherry coke
7. I have only 51% hearing, 50% of which is in my right ear.
8. When I was 13 I discovered 'The rocky horror picture show', and acted this out with my friends at any opportunity. As an adult I have seen the stage show more then 30 times!
9. My first real boyfriend was a guy called Steven Watts when I was 13. He was 12, he bought me my first rose and walked me to school, where all the girls in my class and next door, came out to see him (all girl convent school, guys were rare). We broke up under pressure from his best mate, who was a local troublemaker and who set fire to our shed in joy of our relationship ending.
10. .At 31 I still have no intention of learning to drive as frankly in London you don't need to. I also enjoy being chauffeured lol
Elgin, Leaping poodles, Ninja mike, star whore, Pinkette.