I just took a test on the "5 love languages". Found out mine is Quality time. Hrmmm. Anyway, here is what it says about me.
In Quality Time, nothing says “I love you” like full, undivided attention. Being there for this type of person is critical, but really being there—with the TV off, fork and knife down, and all chores and tasks on standby—makes you feel truly special and loved. Distractions, postponed activities, or the failure to listen can be especially hurtful. Whether itʼs spending uninterrupted time talking with someone else or doing activities
together, you deepen your connection with others through sharing time.
Here's the link, if you want to do it yourself :)
Yes...it's one of THOSE. Things are getting a lil boring around here. DO IT! You know you wanna! Cut-n-Paste and make your own blog with answers.
List 5 things you like about this place: 1) Friends, 2) MuMMs, 3) How easy it is to stalk people, 4) funny blogs, 5) For real, the way I can see when someone does something without having to refresh =/.
List 5 things you dislike about this place: 1) The new blogs. I miss the old ones., 2) drama, 3) It's ability to make normal people hoars, 4) Morphing pictures. Really?, 4) typing a great comment only to find out I am blocked or don't have permission to post.
List 5 blings you like (not necessarily a favorite): 1) My wedding rings, 2) My promise ring, 3) Steelers Helmet, 4) Winter Fox, 5) Pounding Pink.
List 5 fun moments you had on Fubar: 1) MY first birthday on here. I couldn't keep up with all the things going on. 2) The day when you couldn't get on Cherry Tap (may have been Lost Cherry still) and you saw a "Game Over" image 3) The day I discovered the MuMMs. 4) When I went on my first mass delete spree. It felt liberating, lol 5) ....I realize I don't have five fun things...
List 5 people on here you wish you knew better: 1) Bofo, 2) WM, 3) Lewis, 4) Cubby, 5) Spiker
List 5 things you wish would get fixed on Fubar: 1) SEEING COMMENTS ON FU MOBILE! 2) Not having to reopen an NSFW folder for every pic. 3) Not being able to see who has you blocked. I'd like to know... 4) really have no other complaints 5) ditto
List 5 epic pics on here you just can't get out of your head: I don't have five pictures I can't get out of my head
List 5 people you miss: 1) MrFappworthy, 2) WhoreMaster, 3) Nic, 4) Van, 5) Rev (we didn't talk much, but always made me laugh)
OK....I know you people have short attention spans. So we will stop here. NOW DOOOOOOO IT!
|You Are a Losing Lottery Ticket!|
| Full of hope and promise.
But in the end, a cheap letdown.
|Your Bedroom Personality: Healthy|
| In the bedroom, you are open, honest, and giving.
You are the ideal partner in many ways! Anyone is lucky to be with you.
You see physical intimacy as an opportunity to grow and connect.
You are up for experimentation, but you don't require it.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I really don't watch much TV
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
This place is looking pretty nice
6. What did you have for breakfast?
I don't eat breakfast
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
8. What foods do you dislike?
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
10. Favorite dressing?
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
One that runs
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and a hoodie
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Half full, most of the time
15. Where would you want to retire?
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
I don't watch much sports.
19. Who do you think will do this?
20. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Sure, why not?
21. Bird watcher?
22. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I've answered this. Were you paying attention?
24. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
26. What is your best childhood memory?
I don't have one.
27. Are you a cat or dog person?
28. Are you married?
29. Always wear your seat belt?
30. Been in a car accident?
31. Any pet peeves?
Way too many to list
32. Favorite pizza topping?
Everything except sausage and olives
33. Favorite Flower?
I've been given flowers so few times, I don't have a favorite
34. Favorite ice cream?
Mint Chocolate Chip
35. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Chick Fil A
36. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
37. From whom did you get your last email?
No one emails me. It's all junk
38. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
39. Do anything spontaneous lately?
40. Like your job?
42. What was your favorite vacation?
Driving up the East Coast to Canada
43. Last person you went out to dinner with?
44. What are you listening to right now?
45. What is your favorite color?
46. How many tattoos do you have?
47. Coffee drinker?
48. How many children do you have?
Thinkers who tend to withdraw and observe
People of this personality type essentially fear that they don't have enough inner strength to face life, so they tend to withdraw, to retreat into the safety and security of the mind where they can mentally prepare for their emergence into the world. Fives feel comfortable and at home in the realm of thought. They are generally intelligent, well read and thoughtful and they frequently become experts in the areas that capture their interest. While they are sometimes scientifically oriented, especially with the Six wing, just as many Fives are drawn to the humanities and it is not at all uncommon for Fives to have artistic inclinations. Fives are often a bit eccentric; they feel little need to alter their beliefs to accommodate majority opinion, and they refuse to compromise their freedom to think just as they please. The problem for Fives is that while they are comfortable in the realm of thought, they are frequently a good deal less comfortable when it comes to dealing with their emotions, the demands of a relationship, or the need to find a place for themselves in the world. Fives tend to be shy, nonintrusive, independent and reluctant to ask for the help that others might well be happy to extend to them.
Fives are sensitive; they don't feel adequately defended against the world. To compensate for their sensitivity, Fives sometimes adopt an attitude of careless indifference or intellectual arrogance, which has the unfortunate consequence of creating distance between themselves and others. Trying to bridge the distance can be difficult for Fives, as they are seldom comfortable with their social skills, but when they do manage it, they are often devoted friends and life long companions.
Fives are usually somewhat restrained when it comes to emotional expression, but they often have stronger feelings than they let on. Few people know what is going on beneath the surface, as Fives have an often exaggerrated need for privacy and a deep seated fear of intrusion. Because of their sensitivity and their fears of inadequacy, Fives fear being overwhelmed, either by the demands of others or by the strength of their own emotions. They sometimes deal with this by developing a minimalistic lifestyle in which they make few demands on others in exchange for few demands being made on them. Other Fives make their peace with the messiness of life and engage it more fully, but they almost always retain their fears that life is somehow going to demand more of them than they can deliver.
Fives, especially with the Four wing, sometimes mistype themselves as Fours. Such Fives recognize that they have strong emotions and don't identify with the often extremely cerebral portrait of type Five. But, Fives, unlike Fours, always retain some degree of discomfort when it comes to the expression of their emotional states. However much facility they may gain with it, the language of emotion is not their native tongue.
1. What's your middle name? Lynn
2. What are you listening to right now? The news
3. What was the last thing you ate? A Girl Scout Cookie
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? John
5. Do you drink? I have...
6. Do you smoke? Cigarettes
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone? Their eyes
8. What is your hair color? Brown
9. What is your eye color? Hazel
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses? Glasses
11. Dogs or cats? Dogs. I'm allergic to cats
12. What's your favorite animal? Dogs
13. What's your favorite television show? I'm really liking "The Walking Dead"
14. What's your favorite movie? "The Boondock Saints"
15. What's your favorite band/singer? I don't really have a favorite.
16. How old are you? 32
17. Do you have a crush on anyone? Yes
18. What's your sexual orientation? Straight
19. What's your favorite color? Green!!!
20. What was your most embarrassing moment? [sigh] I was racing someone in a grocery store. Ran right past the "Wet Floor" sign...when I tried to stop, I slid right into the cheese display.
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Not really.
22. What were you like when you were a kid? I'm going to say I was a nerd. But a nerd that was liked by everyone.
23. What would your dream house be like? It would be huge!!!
24. What last made you laugh? My youngest boy lecturing my oldest about how he treats other people.
25. What is your favorite word? I don't have a favorite word.
26. What is your least favorite word? I don't have one of those either.
27. What turns you on? Dark hair and a killer personality
28. What turns you off? People with no sense of humor.
29. What is your star sign? Gemini
30. What are your favorite books? I really like Non-fiction
31. Do you have any siblings? Sure do
32. Do you like to dance? I don't like to now...but I did take dance lessons for about 7 years.
33. What is your definition of cheating? When you do something with another person that you wouldn't like your significant other doing.
34. Have you ever cheated on someone? Yes. But it was a long time ago.
35. Do you regret anything? Of course I do
36. Do you have any phobias? Yes, lol
37. Ever broken any bones? Sure have!
38. Ever come close to death? Quite a few times.
39. What is your religion, if any? I'd say I'm more Christian than anything.
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist? No
41. Are looks important in a relationship? Partly. They get your attention, but in the long run....they don't matter.
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad? I'm not really sure. I know I'm not like my Mom much, but I was never really around my Dad.
43. What is your favorite season? Fall
44. Do you have any tattoos? I have one.
45. Do you have any piercings? Just my ears.
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? No, lol.
48. Who is your celebrity crush? Adam Lavigne.
49. Are you a virgin? God no.
50. Do you get jealous easily? Nope
51. What is your favorite type of food? Mexican
52. Do you ever want to get married? I was married before. I don't really know about doing it again.
53. Who was your first kiss with? Is it bad that I don't remember? I'm thinking it was with a guy named Dustin in Junior High.
54. Have you ever been cheated on? Oh yeah.
55. What is your idea of the perfect date? The first date I had with my boyfriend. We just walked around our capital city and talked.
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? A little of both.
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets? Yes. I think it's very selfish to think that with as huge as the solar system is, that we are the only place with creatures on it.
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with? Being able to tell people how I feel.
59. What is your saddest memory? My brother dying.
60. Do you believe in love at first sight? I do.
61. Do you believe in soul mates? Yes, and I've found mine.
62. Have you ever dyed your hair? Hahaha, yes.
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you? I'm sure
64. Would you go against your moral code for money? Nope.
65. What are three things most people don't know about you? 1.) I don't watch much television. 2.) I sing all the time 3.) I take souls.
66. Who are you jealous of? No one.
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy? Nope, but I use to.
68. How long was your longest relationship? 9 years.
69. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half-full
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? Bring me flowers and kiss me on the cheek.
71. Who is your most loyal friend? Cathy
72. Are you in a relationship? yes
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? The way they treat me.
74. Are you a bad person? I'd like to think I'm not.
75. Are you a lover or a fighter? Lover
76. What did you do on your last birthday? I don't remember. I think I was sick, lol
77. What is your favorite quote and why? “You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.”-Dr. Seuss
78. If your best friend died, what would you do? Cry.
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? Nothing
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do? Everything I can.
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had? I don't remember many of them.
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship? Both
83. Who were you in a past life? No clue
84. What is your happiest childhood memory? Finding a turtle that I'd set free years before. (I knew it was the same because before I knew it was bad, I'd painted the shell)
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? Many times
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend? I did. Her name was Jamie, lol
87. If you were the president, what would you do? Make marijiuana legal
88. What is your ideal career? Photographer
89. What is your political affiliation? I'm registered, but I vote how I want.
90. Are you conservative or liberal? I'm me.
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection? Both are, well...depending on the person
92. Do you like kissing in public? I do!
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change? The need for welfare. No one should be in need of food, shelter, and medical attention.
94. Where would you like to live? Any where that it is a constant temp. of about 70
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation? In the mountains.
96. Describe yourself in one word. Odd
97. Describe yourself in one sentence. A mix of funny, honest, and loyal.
98. Where do you see yourself in five years? On the verge of a mental breakdown.
99. What is your greatest accomplishment? My children
100. What is the meaning of life? 42
Just for fun, lol. Give it a shot.
1. What is my first name?
2. What is my favorite color?
3. Am I married, divorced, single or seperated?
4. How many kids do I have?
5. What type of music do I listen to the most?
6. What was my first car?
7. Do I have tatoos?
8. Am I a smoker?
9. Do I prefer the t.v. or to read?
10. What was my favorite subject in school.
[yes I added this one. Having 9 questions was throwing me off]
But I'm going to do this anyway. You can thank Weirick, I got it from his blog.
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird or random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose at least 5 people to be tagged, listing their names . Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "You're it!" on their profile and ask them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you.
1. I have severe allergies
2. The animal I fear the most is a grasshopper
3. I don't think I will ever understand men
4. I LOVE not having any sound when I'm driving.
5. I'm not sure I'll ever get remarried.
6. I'm starting to think that I'm slightly submissive in bed.
7. That thought SCARES me
8. I could drink tea every day.
9. I sleep on a couch every night
10. When I was 16, I hit a parked car. Not only was the guy still in the car....he had his window down talking to a cop..........................I got no ticket.