Directions for making a ¡°SALUTE¡±
A ¡°Salute¡± is a voluntary procedure for members who would like to verify they are a real person. We do respect any member¡¯s freedom to be anonymous. Salutes are submitted to be verified by CT staff to ensure authenticity. Members can ¡°salute¡± in the following ways
1. Please make a HANDWRITTEN sign that clearly states: CHERRYTAP.COM and your SCREEN NAME and your MEMBER ID# along with a clear picture of YOU in the photo. The CT staff should be able to clearly read your sign and see you in the photo. Please use a dark ink/ marker to make your sign. (Example www.CherryTAP.com/Scrapper, ID #22)
2. ¡°Photo shopped¡± and typed salutes will NOT be accepted. If it looks misleading, it will be rejected.
3. The following items WILL be allowed in your photo as part of your verification if you wish. Please add your member URL and ID as mentioned above under number one to the photo:
a) Your LostCherry T shirt.
b) You sitting next to your PC, with the Cherry Tap Page on, where we can see what the screen reads. Please watch the glare from your camera¡¯s flash.
c) Any signs written on your hands, arms, head, but they MUST be the same information as above. Nudes or exposed photos are NOT acceptable.
4. If your Salute is rejected, please go back and read number one. The salute process is not meant to be a pain in the butt. Please supply the correct information and a clear photo and you will easily be approved. If your salute looks ANYTHING SUSPECT, it will be rejected. If you purposely try to mislead the CT by submitting bogus salutes your account will be deleted.
5. Have fun and be creative!
and we cant verify a salute if the pic is marked private it will get rejected and as well if the pic is deemed nsfw it will be rejected as well
Another side note:
If you have your "Salute"
pic set to "Friends only"..
it may get turned down if that bouncer who is reviewing it can't see it so
make sure its viewable to everyone.
Uber Mr Rush