Over 12,981,428 people are on fubar. What are you waiting for?
Buzz:
sh*t faced!
Fame:
Points: 145,850,636,483

Lifetime fubar Rank: #486

Top Dude of the Week: #170

Top Achievements: #702


Stats for Sep 27

view all
Rates Views Tooltips
16 9 9 15
42 Year Old · Male · From Ashland, KY · fuMarried to: MsLady · fu-Owned by J3W3LZ and is worth 30,000,000,000 fubucks. · Joined on January 4, 2009 · Relationship status: Single · Born on January 25th · 8 referrals joined! · 3 different people have a crush on me!

I would hope you can take the time to read my profile and thank you in advance. When I am bombing please leave a comment or I may not get to you. If you rarely come to my page I will rarely come to yours, sounds selfish but makes sense especially when you are in need of something.If you want to know something about me, just ask me. I love to drink beer and ride 4 wheeler's. I can be charitable if someone needs a few credits but don't be excessive cause I'll just tell you get a f'n job. Not interested in being your sugar daddy either just so we are clear on that. Want to ask me for credits and bling without trading, piss off. I am an easy going person 99% of the time, the other 1% is usually negative and happens when working. I would like to be respectful and courteous to all and expect the same in return. If your a prick, then I block you.I am not here to deal with your life and problems much less your drama cause I deal with enough of BS everyday at my job with monitoring the wonderful criminals of our gracious society. I also work a second job tutoring students at the local university both veteran students and civilian students, it is my way of giving back. There are many positive things to say and talk about without making this a mile long so I will leave room for conversation. Let's have some fun........Oh one more thing, nothing personal, I will not add you without a salute (it is what it is).

WARNING: Any individuals or institutions using this site or any of its associated sites do NOT have my permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form both current or future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.





















42 Year Old · Male · From Ashland, KY · fuMarried to: MsLady · fu-Owned by J3W3LZ and is worth 30,000,000,000 fubucks. · Joined on January 4, 2009 · Relationship status: Single · Born on January 25th · 8 referrals joined! · 3 different people have a crush on me!
Interests
Nascar, Shooting compound bow for both sport and competition.
Music
Heavy Metal, Southern Rock, and Hard Country

Latest Status

Activity Feed

My fubar Daily Rank?
1,809
Dropped 769 spots today!
Activity Stats
Profiles
Liked
Profiles
Rated
Blasts
Liked
Photos
Liked
0000
  • Profile Viewers (126)
This member is viewable by:everyone
user.php' rendered in 1.4512 seconds on machine '238'.