1,000 Fans · see all
To all who think that if I send you a poem it is because I tend to see myself through other people's eyes.. be advised that I share because I enjoy poetry and word play. If I sent it to you it is because I find you interesting enough to share something that is important to me and it is not because I am hitting on you..kisses..me!!
OBTW.. I am about unconditional caring, I will not ask anything of you in return for my friendship. If I add you to my family it is because I find you intriguing a
Nod not a plea to be part of your family. That is your choice if you so desire.
Not much to say about me. I have an account named "Poet" and I post my poetry in it and share and talk of my soul to all newcomers. I found out that few if any people read my blogs so it is better to give a poem to someone that shared a commensurate kindness to me. I am a retired Naval Aviator that has a passion for motorcycles and gardening... go figure. OBTW there is only one motorcycle and that is "HARLEY"...(but you all knew that) I tolerate stupidity because I have done my fair share over the years... I accept everyone for what, who and how they are..as long as they're motivated by kindness rather than self. if you ask me to be your friend I will accept. My family is just that and I must know you or find you exceptional to add so do not be offended if I demur initially. I write for me and share many of the same poems to different people.. that does not mean you are not special because you are not the only one I give to.. if I share a poem it is because I think you "ARE" special. I hope folks like my poetry but feel free to tell me it bothers you.. I will not be offended and will appreciate you for being an honest person. Thank you for reading my profile...
The Zen of Sarcasm
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me,
for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much
leave me the hell alone.
2. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and leaky tire.
3 . It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to steal your
neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.
4. Don't be irreplaceable . If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
5. Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
6. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
7. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of
8. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their
shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you
have their shoes
9. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is probably not for you.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to
fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
11. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was
probably a wise investment.
12. If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.
13 . Some days you're the bug; some days you're the windshield.
14. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
15 . The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and
put it back in your pocket.
16. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
17 Duct tape is like The Force. It has a light side and a dark side,
and it holds the universe together.
18. There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works.
19 . Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your lips are moving .
20 Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
21. Never miss a good chance to shut up.
22. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a
laxative on the same night
|This member is viewable by:||everyone|