Green Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Melt 1lb butter or margarine in double boiler, add 1/2 to 1 oz ground marijuana leaf or 2 – 6 grams of seedless flower and cook covered on low heat for 20 mins (be careful not to burn mixture)
2. Pour the marijuana butter mixture into a large bowl. Add 1 cup white sugar and mix well with an electric mixer.
3. Add 1lb brown sugar and mix well.
4. Beat 5 eggs well and mix into sugar mixture and mix thoroughly,
5. Sift 3 1/2 cups of flour, 2 tsp of baking powder and 1 tsp salt together, then add to egg/sugar mixture and mix with a large spoon by hand until well blended,
6. Blend in 2 12-oz packages of chocolate chips. Mixture will be thick.
7. Bake in oven pre-heated to 375 degrees for 10-12 mins.