Well I have not been on this site for a very long time. I think it was still Lost Cherry when I checked things out last. Lets see if I can do a rundown of major events.
1) Dallas and I moved into our own house. We rent so we don't own it, but its a huge house. We love it.
2) Soon after moving we got married. We got married Oct. 31st 2007. We are very very happy. I love him so much it still bugs me to be away from him while I'm at work all day. I know...its sickening.
3) We've been through some bad times where we were jobless and then got new jobs that didn't work out, then jobless again...I finally found the perfect job working for a University. I get benefits and time off and all that good stuff. Its heaven and I get a long with all my co-workers. I think I've found my place.
4) Dallas is doing his own thing by running a mobile mechanic business. Its starting to do pretty well. If you need some work done to your vehicle and you're within a reasonable driving distance, let me know. He'd be happy to do a free estimate.
5) I sold my trans am after the transmission went out. Still got $2300 for it with a broke tranny.
6) I just bought a 2000 Escort ZX2 SR. If you don't know what it is, you should look it up. Its awesome!
7) We're in the middle of a custody battle for my step-kids. Its a nightmare! If his ex would just die, we'd all be happy...even the kids would be happy.
8) I've come to realize that a black cloud follows Dallas everywhere he goes...Its the damnest thing I've ever seen.
I'm not sure what else has happened, but I'm sure there is more. I get to go see the kid's counselor today that their mother has been taking them to because of their bad behavior and hostility at home. Funny thing...I've never had those kids act hostile when they're with us. Even me as their step-mother, they've never given me a problem in the 4 years I've been around. Sounds like they just don't want to be at her home and they want to live with us permanently. Oh well, I'm just waiting for April 9th.