No matter what we see in life,
No matter what we do
No matter what the heartache
There's a song to pull us through.
When our hearts are bleeding deeply
With no one in which to confide
All the feelings that we feel
We find a place to hide.
Then all of a sudden we hear
A beautiful, soft, sweet tune
That touches our hearts inside
And heals our bleeding wound.
Each note a familiar memory
Coming from deep within
Bringing a smile upon our face
As we joyfully relive it again.
Remembering each sight, touch, kiss and dance
Even when we say something wrong
It's easy to bring back the memories
When we hear that beautiful song
A PETS 10 COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so. ALWAYS!
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters~
Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs</center>
My Pink Ribbon
( in memory of Joella Goodwin)
I never thought,
it would happen to me
after-all I was always
No family history
just out of the blue,
neither me nor my family
had a clue.
They seemed so normal
and always there,
it couldn't happen to me,
so I never cared.
Then one day,
I would be stumped,
while taking a shower
I felt a lump.
" Dear God" why
did this happen to me?,
I sit here and wait
for a mastectomy.
Will I still be a woman?,
Will I still be the same?,
or will I be some kind of freak,
living in shame?
Would it have been differant,
if I had checked before?,
instead I just stood there
it was something I would ignore.
I feel differant,
but I'm still the same,
and it's something of which,
I no-longer have to live in shame.
So please check yourself,
it's embarrasing that is true,
but it's worth being embarrassed
if it can save you.
This Pink Ribbon,
I'll proudly wear,
I'll carry it for forever
because I care.
> >> Bob came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife,
> >> and
> >> fell into a deep slumber..
> >> He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your
> >> sleep, Bob....'
> >> Bob was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live
> >> for.
> >> Send me back!'
> >> St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and
> >> that is as a chicken.'
> >> Bob was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his
> >> home.... The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking,
> >> and pecking the ground.
> >> A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first
> >> day here?'
> >> 'Not bad,' replied Bob the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside.
> >> Like I'm gonna explode!'
> >> 'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster.
> >> 'Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before? '
> >> 'Never,' said Bob.
> >> 'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big
> >> deal.'
> >> Bob did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg!
> >> Bob was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid
> >> another egg -- his joy was overwhelming.
> >> As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his
> >> head, and heard his wife yell.....
> >> BOB, wake up! You pooped in the bed!'