First off, take a deep breath. Your MuMM suspension was nothing personal. The automated message you received probably told you it was NSFW. If it wasn't NSFW, it was flagged because it did not meet the MuMM guidelines. The following information will help you better understand your suspension. Also, I do not see 99% of the MuMMs that are flagged. I am just the guy who can help you turn them back on. Please do not shoot the messenger. Please make sure to read this entire blog.
1. I will not debate, argue, discuss or get involved in MuMM drama.
2. MuMM stands for Make Up Your Mind! It is a place for users to post legitimate questions asking for advice from our community. The format is self explanatory. Do not deviate from the format or your MuMM will be deleted.
3. MuMMs are NOT the bulletin board, Stash, photo gallery or your own personal blog to rant. MuMMs are not meant to perpetuate drama towards another user or the site.
4. MuMMs are NOT a soapbox or a place to promote your personal or commercial agenda. Use the bulletin board or your blog to do that. It won't be tolerated in the MuMMs.
5. MuMMs are not a place for you to post photos or videos. Use your gallery, stash or bulletins for this. Leave it out of the MuMMs.
6. MuMMs are not meant to be open ended philosophical questions. Stick to the format. If you want to ask an open ended question or post a rant. Use the bulletins or your blog.
7. Read number #1 again. If you contact me and read me the riot act, I will not respond.
8. Do not purposely flag your MuMM as NSFW to avoid getting your MuMM flagged. Violators will be banned from MuMMs indefinitely.
Our goal is to keep MuMMs pure. Please do your part and think twice before abusing MuMMs.
PS...this is to clear up a few misconceptions.
All MuMMs that are flagged go to a queue for review from our moderators. Users do not have the power to delete MuMMs. If your MuMM is deleted, it is because it violated our MuMM policy; Please read 1-8.
If I have asked you to read this, please come back a week from today and I will turn your MuMMs back on. DO NOT send me some long email telling me your reasons or rationalizations as to why your MuMM should not have been deleted. Due to the volume of email I receive, I won't read it and will hit delete. If you are a repeat offender, you will probably take a longer break then a week. Also, if you are rude to me, swear to me or act like an ass, your MuMM suspension could be months.
Please do not take any of this personal and please do not take your frustrations out on me.
Examples of legit MuMMs.
Should I cut all my hair off?
1. Yes, sharpen those scissors.
2. No, don't cut it.
My girlfriends birthday is Friday. Should I get her?
1. Diamond ear rings.
2. Burger King
I have had a long day at work. What should I do after work?
1. Go home and sleep.
2. Go drink a beer with some friends.
My best friend hooked up with my other friend's girlfriend. I feel really bad about it and don't know what to do. Should I tell my friend or stay out of it.
1. Tell my friend
2. Stay out of it.