Over 10,590,731 people are on fubar. What are you waiting for?

HARDCORE 101's blog: "My Midget"

created on 07/13/2008  |  http://fubar.com/my-midget/b231338
A Friend (Tiffany), is putting together a football pool..standard pool of just selecting the weekly scheduled matchups...An entree fee of $200.fubucks is all that is required..After the 17weeks has been completed the two top point leaders will be awarded..#1 getting 75% of the fubucks pot(which will be noted after all entrees have been received),along with a 3credit bling. 2nd place will be awarded the remaining 25% of fubucks and a 1 credit bling.. Perhaps if this works out we can consider setting up a playoff pool also.. So leave your name and all info will be transfered to Tiffany so we can get this rolling before the season starts..Thanks for the support and anyone who wants to show Tiff some lovefor putting this together dont hesitate..whether its fubucks or rates..Anyone whos ever run pools knows it takes time and management.
Leave a comment!
html comments NOT enabled!
NOTE: If you post content that is offensive, adult, or NSFW (Not Safe For Work), your account will be deleted.[?]

last post
6 years ago
posts
2
views
1,121
can view
everyone
can comment
everyone
atom/rss






recent posts

other blogs by this author

 5 years ago
WEEK 1 FOOTBALL POOL
official fubar blogs
 2 years ago
fubar news by babyjesus 
 12 hrs ago
e by e 
 12 hrs ago
e by e 
 4 years ago
fubar.com ideas! by babyjesus 
 1 year ago
Word of Esix by esixfiddy 

discover blogs on fubar

blog.php' rendered in 0.2395 seconds on machine '211'.