Any photo that displays NSFW content should be marked accordingly. There is a warning on the photo upload page that is very clear about this.
If you are seeing NSFW photos in yiour recent uploads, please report the abuser.
If you are abusing or ignoring our NSFW policy you will:
1. Have your profile suspended.
2. Your profile will be deleted.
We have no tolerance rule for this. Please do your part and help keep the public areas of fubar free of NSFW!
I get dozens of emails a day from people who claim their account was "hacked."
I have been here over four years and never once have I been hacked. Trust me...people have tried.
1. The key to NEVER being hacked is to make sure your password and login email address is kept private and secure. NEVER give your information out to ANYONE.
2. Change your password regularly. Also, make sure that your login email account is secure. I have seen people forget that someone had that password. All it takes is someone having that password and using password recovery and they will be able to figure out any new password you make on fubar.
3. Keeping your account secure is YOUR responsibility. If you never give your information out to anyone, you should never get hacked.
4. If you are using a public or community computer that has more than yourself logging in, make sure you DO NOT SAVE YOUR PASSWORD INTO THE BROWSER.
TIP: When making your account password, make sure to add a few numbers or symbols. For example,
*Make sure you remember your password.
***I originally wrote this blog in 2007 about missed referrals. It is still relevant today. This also applies to mercenaries.
We do not credit for missed referrals. If you signed someone up and did not get credit, it could be one of the following:
1. You cheated.
2. The person signing up's browser did not track your referral ID. (This could be associated to anti spyware, virus ware or security settings)
We will not investigate, credit or debate missed referrals.
Here are a few tips to making sure you do get credit. There are NO guarantees that this will work. 99.99% of the time missed referrals are due to user error or the person's computer OR something shady is going on.
1. Use the "Link to this profile" code on your homepage or in fuMafia
2. Use the INVITE link on the upper left navigation panel.
3 If you are linking banners on another site, please use this referral code.
TIP: If your brothers uncle was signing on from your laptop or house or your sister's brother's cousin from Facebook was on a business server on Long Island or Hawaii and his friend's uncle signed up from his computer.....uhm.....yea I think that's how that went..it probably will not work nor do we have the capacity to figure out why it didn't. Please play fairly and you should not have a problem.
- last post
- 4 years ago
- can view
- can comment
Copyright © 2014 Social Concepts, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Patent Pending.
blog.php' rendered in 0.2066 seconds on machine '231'.