Im about 6'2, 205lbs at the moment. Yes, I know Im a fatass that should get to the gym. Ive been saying that for a long time, and as soon as I find out where the gym is.. Ill consider going in and checking it out. Ive got two tattoos at the moment. On my right shoulder is the ghost from AFIs "The Art of Drowning" cd. The album was one of my favorites and it does have a lot of meaning to me for a few different reasons. My other shoulder has a bleeding blue rose that has a stem that wraps around my arm. It also has meaning to me. The rose symbolizes me (due to the last name) and how I feel/felt. No peircings at all, I have enough holes as it is without needing to add more. Im not really against them, they just dont really do anything for me. For more information on what I look like, just look at my pictures or ask me specific questions.
I used to do a lot of writing, and at one time wanted to be a novelist. I have several works of fiction in a few different genres. I once started a novel and made it close to 20,000 words in before becoming bored with it and moving on. I also have written some erotic fiction that Ive been told was pretty decent, and Ive considered doing a book with a collection of them.. but again, Im unmotivated. If you would like to read anything Ive written, just ask me.
Photography is one of my few remaining passions that havent been sucked out of me yet. It has been on the back burner for the last few weeks due to football playoffs, winter, and the fact that I live in a three bedroom apartment thats the size of most peoples living rooms. I use a Nikon D200, with an assortment of different lenses as my main weapon, and I have a Canon EOS 350 as my sidearm. Im contemplating selling off my 350 though. I do also have the myspace for my photography as the number 1 position in my friends list if you had not seen it. Go there, and make sure all my pictures have comments so I dont need to keep crying myself to sleep in the fetal position every night thinking that no one cares.
Im not going to lie or pull any punches here. My love life has been pretty much all over the board since it began. One day, when I was 16 I hadnt even kissed a girl before.. the next day there wasnt much that I hadnt done. Since then, its been just as inconsistant, crazy, and enigmatic. I havent had an actual real relationship since around May of 2005. My average relationships last 2-3 weeks, at which point we realize that we really had nothing in common to begin with. Best example of this is with kids. I dont want kids, and would like to get a vasectomy.. most girls do. So, clearly not going to work from the start and things end before they get to serious. Ive actually been in love 4 times regardless of what you may think or have heard. I still randomly talk with 3 of them, with the 4th one having never known. Im not sure what Im looking for, or if I am even looking at the moment.
Sports are a big part of my life. I love watching football and hockey. My favorite teams are the Vancouver Canucks for hockey, and the Buffalo Bills for the NFL. If either of those teams ever win their first championships.. just know that you read it here first and that Im not a bandwagoner. I fucking hate them.
Finally writing a new about me. I think its been 2 years or so since I updated any profile information. Every change Ive made has been cut/paste from other profiles and writings I had done. For the most part, all you really need to know is that everything Ive learned came from South Park and late night Cinemax :).
Things that you probably dont care to know about me:
- I was born in St. Albans VT and grew up in Enosburg. I lived there most of my life.
- Graduated high school in Enosburg in 1998.
- Spent most of the two years after I graduated drunk/stoned
- Joined the Marines in 2000 for a combination of reasons. (Issues with the girlfriend, wanting to get out of VT, being told I couldnt do it by everyone, and of course being drunk/stoned all the time)
- Went to rehab in California for a drinking problem caused by issues with the same girlfriend
- Lived in California for 3 and a half years
- I probably dont want to talk to you on the phone. I hate talking on the phone unless its with certain people, and that number is probably less than 5.
- I flirt alot. I dont even mean to half the time. Just because I flirt, doesnt mean that I am interested.
- Im not very sensitive to most things. Unless you are someone that Ive let in and trust, or are close to someone that I care about, I probably couldnt care less about you.
- Its not easy to embarress me. Ive been through too much
- I hate snow. I dont like Vermont. Im here because.. well its hard to explain that one, but one of the reasons Im here seems to be fading away.
- Im accident prone, but not usually the one that gets hurt in the accidents. Ive given 3 concussions, broken 2 noses, someones foot, shut someones hand in a door, and caused many many other minor injuries to people unintentionally
- I think there is a difference between love and being in love.
- I like doing things for people I care about. I would do almost anything for certain people. It just takes alot of trust to get to that level, and its not something that comes easy for me.
- People that come off as unintelligent drive me crazy. I cant stand ditzy, stupid, or air headed people.
- Anyone that types in UpPeRcAsE mixes, spells things wrong consistantly, spells things wrong intentionally, or uses an excessive amount of abbreviations. I just assume these people are stupid, until they prove otherwise.
- Ive got commitment issues. Its not that I dont want to, its that I am picky about who I trust and have a hard time letting go to someone. Once I do, Im fiercely loyal.
- Ive got an issue with rebounding. If I do like someone and get hurt, I latch onto someone Im not really interested in and lead them on.
- I love sports. Football and hockey mainly. I often choose to spend time alone watching football than hang out with certain people that dont like it. Im going to either need to find a girl that likes football, or fall hard enough to where I like someone more than football or Im going to be single forever.
- I love cats, dont really like dogs.
- If I hear a baby screaming it gives me an instant headache. I often have to leave the room.
- Rap music has the same effect. Instant headache.
Important people in my life - Not in order
- My mom. Ok, so call me a mommas boy. I dont really care. But shes always been there for me, and I try to go visit her at least every other saturday
- My Grandparents. Just like my mom, they have always been there anytime I have ever needed anything. I go visit them after I leave my moms house.
- Lucifur. The cat that lives with my mom. She hates me, and runs when she hears the phrase 'Its hugs time', but I always catch her. She enjoys killing animals and making piles of them in the backyard.
- Travis and Joe. Two of my best friends from high school that just moved to Texas. Dont really see them much anymore.
- Donna and Mary. Sisters from Bolton that I spend most of my time talking to. Both are crazy, but in a good way.
- Sheena. Crazy chick that likes giving me crap about everything, but ends up taking just as much back :).
- Jeremy and Forrest. Couple that lives in Swanton that Ive been friends with for a long time. Not sure which is the butch and which is the bitch though.
- Jenna. Always intelligent and interesting conversations with her.
- Ivana. Homie that moved away to become a Masshole.
- Meaghan and Angie. Two exs that sometimes like to hang out, but often go weeks at a time without saying hi.
- Blanka. Shes always there to calm me down when Im extremely pissed off.
Yeah, there are more people in my life than that. Just tired of giving shoutouts. Ill update it again soon if someone gets butthurt I didnt mention them.