I think people have lost track of what is important.
So busy butting into everyone Else's business
Dictating right from wrong, judging those that are different.
Creating rules and laws that infringe upon our rights.
I believe that peace, love and harmony would be easily obtained
If people spent as much time bettering themselves
As they did trying to change others
I don't think that fame and fortune can bring happiness.
I believe that happiness is derived from acceptance.
There are things in the world, that we don't like,
Most of which we cannot change, and we shouldn't try!
The hardest thing to do, is to love yourself
To accept who you are, and be proud of it.
Society tramples our own self worth daily,
By labeling us failures because we do not conform
To the way of the majority, which in reality is really a minority!
Individuality is AWESOME!
Believe in yourself!
Stand tall and never let someone put Them self above you!
But more importantly, do not judge others,
Do not put yourself above anyone!
Peace will only come with acceptance!
A PETS 10 COMMANDMENTS
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful. 2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being. 4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me. 6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old. 10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so. ALWAYS!
~Take a moment today to thank God for your pets. Enjoy and take good care of them. Life would be a much duller, less joyful experience without God's critters~
Now please pass this on to other pet owners. We do not have to wait for Heaven, to be surrounded by hope, love, and joyfulness. It is here on earth and has four legs
56 Year Old
fuMarried to: Dancingbear·
Joined on December 8, 2006
Relationship status: Widowed
Born on February 13th
·19 referrals joined!
6 different people have a crush on me!