1. 1 pound thinly sliced pork loin
2. 2 cups broccoli florets
3. 2 cups sliced carrots
4. 1/2 peeled orange, cut into large chunks
5. 1/4 cup KRAFT House Italian Dressing
6. 2 teaspoons soy sauce
7. 1/4 cup toasted PLANTERS Cashews
2. Cooking Directions
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Toss pork, broccoli, carrots, orange, dressing and soy sauce in bowl.
2. Poke small holes in bottom of large disposable aluminum foil pan. Spoon pork mixture into pan. Place pan on grate of grill; close lid. Grill 15 min., stirring often, until pork is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Sprinkle with cashews. Serve over cooked Minute Rice, if desired.
Yield: 4 servings