Earning Your Way · see all
Very few read this so just let me say this as bluntly as I can....DO NOT request to be freinds if you never intend to speak. If there is anything you want to know about me ask me a question. I love to write my poetry and stories and am even willing to share them with others. COMMENTS ON THEM ARE GREATLY appreciated.
"What Is A Friend"
One who never asks why
One who comforts you when you cry
One that never walks away
One that brings you comfort when in dismay
One who makes you smile grow
One who gives you strength when yours runs low
One who is there whenever you need
One who stops the pain when your heart does bleed
One who listens when you talk
One who stands beside you, each step you walk
One who never will inflict pain
One no matter whatwho beside you will remain
One you can call when times are tough
One to lead you from the darkness when the going is rough
One who never asks you for anything
One who gives to you, of themselves everything
One who can hold you protect you from harm
One who can fill you with feelings so warm
A friend is all the above I have found
A Friend is life's true gift when around
So take the time to reach out to others each day
You never know when a new friend will come your way
(C) Tall Mountain Dreamer---March 11, 2007
PET PEEVESSSSSSSS---PLEASE READ
1. People who friend others just to validate themselves
2. People who try to get others caught up in their battles. If you really want a battle I am sure the Military is still looking for some worthy soldiers, why do it on here
3. People who call you friend and can't wait for the time you leave them alone
4. People who tell ya BRB and never come back
5. The weatherman since he is never right anyways (LOL just figured we all knew that but I would throw it in)
6. People who treat friends like women with shoes, they are there when you need them but for now they are in the back of the closet.
7. People filled with anger and sarcasm when someone passes them a compliment. Just because one says something nice that does not mean they are kissing you butt or require anything in return
8. People who do not and will never support our troops, both in peace time and time of war...If you can not support the ones who give you the right and ability to be free, put on that uniform and give it a try so we don't have to support you. Remember no matter what color outside we all bleed red.
9. People who say they are sorry for something that happened that they had no control over. Can one feel what another feels (NO) but one can comfort another
10. I guess my last is people that are obnoxious and think they are better then others. Also those that think a day of fun is damaging or hurting someone else and ruining their day.
PS: Sorry if I sound like a snob as those that know me know I am not, nor will I ever be. If I have hurt anyone's feeling I truly do NOT apologize as that means one or more of the above hit home. To inflict pain was not my meaning in posting this. But it is posted and is a part of many parts that makes me who I am an INDIVIUAL.
Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover
You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.
I am not a movie person but if I sit and watch any it has to be one with some substance and practical. I do lean towards the military ones as I am also prior service. I do not like drawn out movies at all. My favorite movie is Heartbreak Ridge with Clint Eastwood. It hits really close to home.
I have many idols but none are more important to me then my ancestors. I draw my strength and courage from my father and grandfathers. I get my wisdom from my mother and my grandmothers. I also idolize anyone and everyone that will take a stand to correct a wrong. I look to all the men and women, fathers and mothers, husbands and wives and lovers that have walked in harms way, wearing the uniform of their country with pride and dignity. My heart goes out to those that have felt the pain of lsoing one close to them. I idolize all those that have given me what I enjoy this very day.
Layouts and Graphics
Get Top Comment GraphicsThey ask not for praise or special treatments. They just want your support.
Get Layouts and Graphics
TOP Military Comment Graphics and Images Faith will guide us in trying times
Get Layouts and Graphics
TOP Military Comment Graphics and Images SOMEONE ALWAYS HAS TO PAY----REMEMBER THOSE OF THEM THAT DO
PLease Pause to reflect:
A Hero Is Lost
I served my country knowing
That in harms way I may go
Praying that I would safely return
Until the end I would never know
I serve my country with pride
Sounds of battle are all around
Death lingers heavy in the air
Danger fills every echoing sound
I feel this pain now fill me
A burning pain like never before
Into my body it has now ripped
What has happened I am not sure
I fall to the ground so hard
In its dust I do now silently lay
The pain has totally consumed me
Brave to life I will forever stay
A medic works feverishly over me
The look on his face I now see
The sorrow that is written there
Is for the life before him, yes me
I feel my strength now slipping
In my visions I see a white light
Of this through life I have been told
Coming when life ends its fight
My blood is gone from me now
I served my countrys honor each day
I have now given in ultimate sacrifice
With this heroes life I now pay
One last breath I painfully gasp for
To refill my soul, none is there
Loved ones will be filled with sorrow
Pain in my passing they all will share
My visions are of cold harsh black
My honor and bravery it has cost
Taking of each of wars fallen souls
Reminds us another hero is lost
© Tall Mountain Dreamer April 7, 2003 (I ask that you do not copy my poems, enjoy them as I post them if you will. I know there is no way of stopping anyone and yet I am willing to take that chancce in good faith that there are still respectful people out there....THANK YOU)(and yes to answer your question this is me..IF you go to my poetry site under my stash you will see my picture there on my website also.
|This member is viewable by:||everyone|