They're not all things I'm proud of, although some of them are. Neither are they things I'm ashamed of, though again, some of them may be. They are simply things what I haven't done.
1. I've never read 'The Catcher In The Rye'.
2. I've never seen the movie 'The Godfather'.
3. I've never stage-dived. Stage-dove. Done a stage-dive. Whatever.
4. I've never eaten calamari.
5. I've never seen 'The Sopranos'.
6. I've never downloaded music off of the internet (although I did get a friend to do it for me once).
7. I've never punched a dude (that I remember, I did get beaten up once when I was very drunk, so I can't swear I didn't at least try to punch one of those guys, but I don't remember it).
8. I've never done a sex in a lady's bum.
9. I've never scored a goal (okay, again, I have to admit to my memory being hazy on the subject, sport at school is a blur, but I'm sure enough that I'd be happy to put money on it).
10. I've never ridden a camel.